Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Path Recommendation for 50 y.o. male in US
#25
(06-29-2024, 09:26 AM)ill13 Wrote: Nice, I see that PDF link in my 'Intro to Psychology' class.

I was crushing the course until I noticed all the touchstones!

I should have reviewed the syllabus first...No worry, I still have an empty course slot!

You can check here to see how many touchstones there are for each course
https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/So...lency_List
Study.com – Get 10% Off: https://altcredit.click/study10

Degrees: BA Comp Sci; BS Business Admin (CIS); AS Nat Sci & Math — TESU (4.0 GPA)
Certs: Google (IT Support, Digital Marketing, Proj Mgmt); W3Schools PHP
[-] The following 1 user Likes LevelUP's post:
  • ill13
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Path Recommendation for 50 y.o. male in US - by LevelUP - 06-29-2024, 10:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Low-Cost Path to a U.S. Bachelor's or Associate akr680 8 1,701 07-20-2026, 11:52 AM
Last Post: akr680
Question Need help planning for a degree path please WDue 19 4,408 04-23-2026, 10:10 AM
Last Post: WDue
  Degree Path Help Free_Jinn 2 1,074 03-23-2026, 09:49 PM
Last Post: Free_Jinn
  Help with degree path please and thank you maddieb 3 1,265 02-26-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Help With Path To a Bachelor's of Science in Mechanical engineering Technology Jervosh78 10 5,083 10-14-2025, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Jervosh78
  Career Path Question acamp 10 2,401 08-23-2025, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Heartstrings
  BS in Accounting - Best path? acamp 7 2,060 08-21-2025, 07:45 AM
Last Post: acamp
  Path Review LyLi 4 1,692 08-20-2025, 07:09 AM
Last Post: LyLi
  Path Review: Accounting dennycrane 21 6,094 08-18-2025, 06:38 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
Question CS Degree - What would be the best path? Edwardss44 11 6,467 08-18-2025, 01:24 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)