Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DBA degree: online, 2-3 years, top US or UK school, accredited
#22
(03-26-2024, 04:33 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: There are many institutions that have additional programmatic or secondary business accreditation, does it have to be Triple Accreditation or Triple Crown?  Many famous institutions don't have this, I would go the Aston way, they're a very good institution with a Medical, Pharmacy, etc in addition to other graduate studies, they're not a small or simple college, they're a research university.

so Aston vs. Grenobile's, you would go for Aston? My issue with Aston is the 4 years duration -  I find it a bit long, and that's the only drawback I guess.

I came across this online PHd from UON: https://www.unic.ac.cy/business-administ...d-3-years/ .. I love their focus in their PHd on emerging technologies, which is my goal, but I'm not sure how would thus compare to taking a DBA from Aston and tailor it into a topic that I want.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: DBA degree: online, 2-3 years, top US or UK school, accredited - by absamer - 03-26-2024, 04:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 5 877 Yesterday, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,427 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,230 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 296 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Should we consider London School & Management & Technology (LSMT) DBA? aaronkwok2 4 8,109 08-30-2026, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Transferring from community college to an online Bachelor's program daydream 9 3,215 07-08-2026, 07:32 PM
Last Post: daydream
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,510 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 665 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,518 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555
Sad I'm in Degree Hell sal1820 17 4,712 05-31-2026, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Maltus

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)