Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An Update: Pierpont AAS BoG to WGU BSIT, looking for feedback/advice!
#3
(07-26-2023, 01:46 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Hey! You've got homework, basically, create a spreadsheet of the degree plan from WGU's website, place all the transfers you can find from their partners page here and map the 90 credits max you can transfer in.  Once done, create a link to your google or one drive and make the file viewable not editable, senior members or moderators can then view the file and comment on course options that may be cheaper, easier, faster.  You want to transfer the max from Sophia.org first, then select other providers such as Straighterline, Study.com, etc, to get the max 90 credit transfer. Link: https://partners.wgu.edu/home

I actually did try my best to map out a google spreadsheet already: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

I added all of the BSIT required courses, and the classes that I believe are equivalent for them, but I wasn't sure if the AAS from Pierpont would immediately satisfy all of the gen ed courses or if it worked differently? If it doesn't, there's a handful of classes I still need to do whether on Sophia, WGU, or somewhere else.

I'll put the link in the original post too. Green = done, blue = probably do at WGU, but I'm not entirely sure yet. I'm really just looking for the easiest possible classes, whether they are easier at WGU or elsewhere, with the least possible touchstones/essays/writing assignments.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: An Update: Pierpont AAS BoG to WGU BSIT, looking for feedback/advice! - by Alec311 - 07-26-2023, 02:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice needed - Tier 1 Masters or Doc irvineboy 8 837 09-26-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Advice needed TESU Biology sg82 1 398 09-17-2026, 09:38 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 310 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  UMPI BLS Update and help needed Federicojavier 1 756 06-12-2026, 07:15 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Degree planning advice request outofcomfortzone 8 1,818 04-14-2026, 09:08 PM
Last Post: outofcomfortzone
  Advice on associates Bigshay 1 1,005 02-03-2026, 04:35 PM
Last Post: StraighterLine_Learn
  new here , any advice helps. intellect88 3 1,173 01-11-2026, 10:59 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Advice for my case khloem.0248 6 1,639 01-05-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Advice and how to plan my degree future (Non US resident) Voxhaulf 0 927 01-02-2026, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Voxhaulf
  Advice requested: accelerating a Bachelor's in Accounting or Business mytime 2 1,899 12-11-2025, 08:18 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)