Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Project Management Training: ENEB, Google or others?
#6
(07-03-2022, 02:01 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Wow, that's a good find! I think that will benefit the community for using the Coursera/Google certs and getting them at a discounted price. For people who want to learn the basics, the Coursera/Google option is great, I took the ENEB for extra learning not a resume booster, I like that investment as it didn't break the bank for me compared to a traditional MBA.  And... I just read your previous thread: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid367110

If you want and have the energy, money, time, you might do all 3 things I usually recommend, certs, degree, experience.  By going for the Coursera/Google certs, that would give you entry level knowledge, supplement that with some extra prep with ENEB, and go for the MSITM as it will add the CAPM certification within the tuition, all that will give you a better ROI/Value and it will hit the Masters you were looking at for around the $4500 USD mark!

I am starting my ENEB Master's in Project Management now. It was only a couple hundred dollars with a Groupon. I am curious if others found it to be sufficient preparation to sit successfully for the PMI PMP exam?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Project Management Training: ENEB, Google or others? - by Veg - 03-21-2023, 06:02 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Tested Its AI Tutor In Real Classrooms. It Worked LevelUP 3 841 07-08-2026, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Vle045
  Meet the philosopher-in-training who will be at the VAR monitor this World Cup Charles Fout 7 1,302 06-22-2026, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Google says 75% of the company's new code is AI-generated LevelUP 2 1,402 04-27-2026, 11:56 AM
Last Post: davewill
  Indian Institute of Skills Development Training flan_eur 0 2,964 03-02-2026, 04:41 AM
Last Post: flan_eur
  Coursera to buy Udemy, creating $2.5 billion firm to target AI training LevelUP 5 4,110 12-22-2025, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Cornerstone University BS Strategic Management 100% Mobile Churchd 11 5,948 07-21-2025, 12:36 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
Information Ashworth - $1199 Undergraduate Certificate in Business Management Ares 3 2,454 11-21-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Google Project Management Cert? GoBroncos95 11 4,871 07-06-2024, 11:24 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Coming Soon: Free Diploma of HE in Tourism & Service Business Management (XAMK) sarahmac 2 3,409 05-27-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: mdn
  Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie akr680 37 16,866 10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: karehiro

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)