Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
STC Free class
#8
(07-29-2022, 07:35 PM)gams007 Wrote:
(07-29-2022, 10:17 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
gams007 Wrote:I will try to take it, last year I start with them. I took the CBE courses that is a flat fee and I got $200 refund check, then I took in spring one course, and they send me  a refund check of $724, I will now take one credit course let see if I get refunded, I know they are very expensive.

Interesting, so they paid you to take courses with them?  Or was this a refund after you've paid some fees?  My guess is it will get expensive for those who are not covered by the entire thing, especially out of state or international students.

Yes, they paid me the rest of the money.
I'm happy with that, I took that funds and I did some courses from study.com I will try one more time to get some extra refunds, so I can use to take inexpensive course else where. Big Grin Look I received twice 1700 I took the CBE and I left with 200 dollars they told me that if I do not claim it they will send the fund back to US department of Education so in sprig I received one more time 1700 dollar and I only to one course I end with 724 dollars, they charge a lot $970 for one course and a bunch of fees, so I received back the rest in my US bank account I also have an Address in the US from relatives so the first time I received a CHECK and the second time they offer me I wire transfer. This time I will take a one credit course and let see if I get a refund later.

This time they're requiring that you take at least 3cr, and they changed it from $1700 to $800.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Reply


Messages In This Thread
STC Free class - by gams007 - 07-28-2022, 10:39 AM
RE: STC Free class - by dfrecore - 07-28-2022, 09:20 PM
RE: STC Free class - by gams007 - 07-29-2022, 06:37 AM
RE: STC Free class - by dfrecore - 07-29-2022, 06:19 PM
RE: STC Free class - by creationstory - 07-30-2022, 05:45 PM
RE: STC Free class - by rachel83az - 07-29-2022, 06:16 AM
RE: STC Free class - by bjcheung77 - 07-29-2022, 10:17 AM
RE: STC Free class - by gams007 - 07-29-2022, 07:35 PM
RE: STC Free class - by dfrecore - 07-30-2022, 09:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,170 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Homeschooling Teens - ASU class for $299 bjcheung77 4 1,765 06-26-2026, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Stanislav
  Free/cheap unaccredited Christian degrees CollegeStudentAC 2 2,026 12-26-2025, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Bingbong
  Christmas Courses (Free) MichaelGates 5 3,509 12-15-2025, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Trauma-Informed Certificate/Certification for Coaches (Free) MichaelGates 2 2,155 08-31-2025, 12:13 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Free college for "Senior citizens" jb111 8 6,167 07-13-2025, 12:47 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Mental Health, Psychological, Spiritual First Aid – Free MichaelGates 0 1,693 07-11-2025, 04:06 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Question about the 1 credit RA self-paced class from ASU sparkling 10 8,074 05-14-2025, 09:31 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free or low cost Six Sigma White/Greenbelt Certification? Toastmaster 55 43,550 04-10-2025, 10:20 AM
Last Post: [email protected]
Lightbulb ASU to Launch a Free Global Initiative and enroll 100 million students MNomadic 231 101,272 03-11-2025, 02:07 PM
Last Post: slammX

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)