Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Liberal Arts BA degree plan help. test heavy. big 3
#17
Ok-How does this sound as an approach to completing the Bachelor of Liberal Studies - Project management minor;

Current credits;
Humanities - CLEP
Social Sciences and History - CLEP
English Literature - CLEP
American Literature - CLEP
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature - CLEP
Introduction to Sociology - CLEP
Western Civilization II - CLEP
Principles of Management - CLEP
Art History I - Sophia
Art History II - Sophia
    total 30 credits so far
 
Foundations of English Composition - Sophia
Visual Communications - Sophia
Western Civilization I - CLEP
Ancient Greek Philosophers - Sophia
Approaches to Studying Religion - Sophia
Intro. Psych. - Sophia
Intro. Ethics - Sophia
Public Speaking - Sophia
U.S. History I - CLEP / Sophia
U.S. History II- CLEP / Sophia
    at this point I'll have 60 credits banked
English Comp. I - Sophia / CLEP
English Comp II - Sophia / CLEP
Intro to Applied Math - Sophia (1 credit)
College Math - CLEP
Natural Sciences - CLEP
Intro. Stats - Sophia
Enviro. Sci. - Sophia
Found. Algebra - Sophia
Human Bio. - Sophia
Philosophy 101 - Study.com
Poli Sci 101 - Study.com
     60-61 credits at this point
UMPI - 6 project management courses + 4 electives to complete degree.

a few notes- if anyone knows if clep or Sophia is a better option where duplicates exist please share.
Also, Spanish would be helpful in my day to day (I work construction in Texas) where is a good source for this and what courses above should I swap for Spanish Language?

Thanks in advance - Y'all have already been sooooooooo helpful and I can't thank you enough! I actually dropped out of high school in 1996 to take my GED and go to college early but ended up dropping out of college at age 17, and now at 41 am excited to finally be putting a plan together to complete a degree!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Liberal Arts BA degree plan help. test heavy. big 3 - by tecumseh13 - 07-18-2021, 02:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,366 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,093 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 263 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 3 783 08-30-2026, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,486 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 635 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,449 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555
Sad I'm in Degree Hell sal1820 17 4,612 05-31-2026, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Maltus
Heart First US degree, need help. PrinceCharlesLevin 16 2,558 05-01-2026, 05:58 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  TESU BSBA Finance and possible dual degree? Bingo 4 1,300 04-29-2026, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Phyexial

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)