Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Transcripts for US grad or law programs
#6
(06-21-2021, 09:20 AM)canuckian Wrote:
(06-21-2021, 07:41 AM)rachel83az Wrote: Just as a side note, if those schools were in the US then you're going to have to send those transcripts to whatever undergrad school you're planning to attend now. They will be on your transcript anyway. If they were not in the US, you can ignore them.

I would highly recommend doing UMPI because they are inexpensive GRADED credits and the grading could be important for law school/graduate school.

Nope, the schools were here in Canada!

And yeah, UMPI is still my top choice. I figured even if I didn't accelerate and only did 3-4 courses per term to give me more time with the material and maximize my GPA, it still works out to be cheaper per course vs any major university in Canada (not to mention, it's still faster). I'll probably still at least look into TESU and COSC to see what the pricing looks like, but I've already applied to UMPI to get the process started. I plan on completing 60 credits wherever I end up, so I want to make sure I'm not overlooking anything with regards to cost!

I think UMPI is definitely your best bet.  You might also want to think about doing some classes through TEL and ONU as well, while you're doing some Sophia courses - that will allow you to get some additional graded credits.  But for sure, you should limit Sophia/Study courses to 60cr max.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Transcripts for US grad or law programs - by dfrecore - 06-21-2021, 09:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting into competitive graduate programs chrisv 20 3,357 08-02-2026, 11:21 AM
Last Post: PauFraTat
  California options in Mental Health Grad Schools termdec 2 770 07-26-2026, 07:49 PM
Last Post: termdec
  UNO Maverick Flex Path CBE Grad Cert in Executive Business Jonathan Whatley 4 1,384 06-08-2026, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Harvard Kennedy School 10-Year Plan Eyes Increasing Online Programs Jonathan Whatley 0 1,105 06-06-2026, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  3 Woolf Partnership Programs - AI, CS, Software Engineering bjcheung77 16 4,932 05-25-2026, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Eleanor
  Self-Paced (not CBE) Graduate Programs freeloader 9 2,976 03-05-2026, 01:13 PM
Last Post: freeloader
  Any MPA Programs (Master of Public Admin) Channy 29 9,814 02-24-2026, 03:14 PM
Last Post: newdegree
  List of cheap online Masters programs bjcheung77 8 12,250 12-22-2025, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Credit Transfer for OTHM/Qualifi Level 7 Diplomas to U.S. Master’s Programs Donato88 1 1,859 12-11-2025, 09:57 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Nexford University Individual NA Grad and Undergrad Courses, ~$500 Each Jonathan Whatley 0 1,544 11-14-2025, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)