Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Free Winter term for Sophia members, Strayer U
#52
(12-30-2020, 12:46 AM)jch Wrote: Regarding class enrollment for the free term, Strayer is frustrating me. You are required to be assisted for enrollment in your first term, and the website will not allow you to sign up for classes yourself. However, I can't seem to get a person to help me! The phone appointment time last week made by my admissions rep came and went without any contact. I still have not been assigned a success coach. I have been assigned a dean and tried emailing him, but it bounced. I've now sent an email to the general [email protected] inbox. If I don't have a response by midday Wednesday, I'll have to call. Classes start on Monday, there's a holiday Thur/Fri, and I still don't have any class registrations or materials. This isn't conducive for a strong start.

Okay, success. Just shot my admissions rep another email asking what the holdup was and he called me right away. Got a dean on the line and they agreed to put me in just the two CIS classes I wanted for now, CIS 110 and CIS 111. Waiting on one more document to come through and I'll be all done. Then I just have to buy the access code and ebook for the classes and I will be all set to go. Anyone still waiting somewhere in the process, email your admissions rep right away and remind them that classes are starting on Monday and you still aren't set up.

Anyone that missed the second half that I added later to my above post, take a look at that.
TESU Class of 2024 BSBA-CIS+GM, BSIT, ASNSM-CS+Math, AAS-GEN
Earned credits from Sophia, SDC, ASU ULC, TEEX, Microsoft, Strayer, TESU, Saylor, DSST, CLEP, CompTIA, StraighterLine, and others since starting in April 2020
[-] The following 1 user Likes jch's post:
  • StoicJ
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Free Winter term for Sophia members, Strayer U - by jch - 12-30-2020, 08:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  University of Helsinki: Free Courses, “IN ENGLISH” + FREE + SELF-PACED + For Credit [email protected] 43 25,802 09-25-2026, 08:14 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Free 1 year Google AI Pro for students Hotdogman1 1 431 09-25-2026, 08:13 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  George Fox U Free AI Basics and AI Advanced Short Certificates Jonathan Whatley 5 941 08-26-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Maltus
  Christendom College Free Noncredit Short Courses, Liberal Arts and Religious Topics Jonathan Whatley 4 786 08-06-2026, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  50% Walmart Free Delivery, Free Paramount +, 5% Cash Back CC LevelUP 4 824 07-18-2026, 08:51 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Free credit-bearing certificates in Criminal Justice/Criminology? EliEverIsAHero 1 1,431 07-14-2026, 01:38 PM
Last Post: ConqueringCollege
  WorldQuant U Free Grad Cert, Possible Future MScs in AI (NA DEAC) Jonathan Whatley 0 1,711 06-22-2026, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Free Credit Class in Financial Literacy - University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) malakaka 3 1,657 05-20-2026, 04:42 PM
Last Post: mike01119
  Columbia+ 2 AI courses for free RoboPanda 2 2,999 04-29-2026, 06:42 PM
Last Post: ThePA
  JSU Free RA Course - AI Literacy (3 Credits) Captainrekt000 5 3,200 03-06-2026, 07:32 AM
Last Post: MEarlBITW

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)