Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
When's the best time to sign up for TECEP?
#1
Hi everyone, I need to sign up for a TECEP as my enrollment ends in January; I was hoping to take the capstone in January but now I think I need a little more time. 

When's the best time to sign up for a TECEP to restart enrollment? Or does it not really matter? 

Thanks!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
When's the best time to sign up for TECEP? - by studyandpass5 - 12-09-2020, 05:51 PM
RE: When's the best time to sign up for TECEP? - by studyandpass5 - 12-09-2020, 06:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How long is a TECEP good for enrollment? AnalysisParalysis 1 1,745 04-24-2026, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Bingo
  If I fail a TECEP, can I use a CLEP? ittybittyerin 3 948 04-23-2026, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Help with Medical TECEP (active student hack) FungiTao 12 2,765 01-28-2026, 03:14 PM
Last Post: n0fx
  What type of credits are TECEP counted as? gingersnaplamb 4 1,970 10-28-2025, 02:23 PM
Last Post: gingersnaplamb
  Questions About TECEP Epiphany.y 3 2,197 10-26-2025, 02:43 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Writing for Success TECEP Advice? ittybittyerin 4 1,996 10-06-2025, 06:58 PM
Last Post: ittybittyerin
  TESU TECEP SCHOLARSHIP QUESTION zauh 3 1,924 08-31-2025, 11:32 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TECEP Enrollment Question Lee586 2 2,215 05-26-2025, 02:36 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Missing a TECEP counts as an exam attempt? FungiTao 1 1,459 05-20-2025, 09:57 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  Tecep scholarship announcement- followed by takeback MoeSizzle323 3 2,684 05-02-2025, 11:44 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)