Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I have found my people.
#12
(05-09-2020, 12:34 PM)jsd Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 10:05 AM)letterchaser202 Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 10:02 PM)jsd Wrote: Love it.

FYI, looks like you're implying TESU for a 3rd bachelors. They won't admit you after 2, unfortunately.

Thanks!  Smile

It would be my 2nd, but that's ok right?  Huh



Yup, 2nd is fine at TESU. I thought Purdue Global would be your second. No idea what Purdue's policy on multiple degrees is.

Ah my bad for my wording. I am still trying to figure out the whole Purdue Global thing. Do you know anything about it? https://opencollege.purdueglobal.edu/
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I have found my people. - by letterchaser202 - 05-08-2020, 06:08 PM
RE: I have found my people. - by natshar - 05-08-2020, 06:30 PM
RE: I have found my people. - by letterchaser202 - 05-08-2020, 07:23 PM
RE: I have found my people. - by Merlin - 05-08-2020, 06:39 PM
RE: I have found my people. - by eriehiker - 05-08-2020, 10:00 PM
RE: I have found my people. - by jsd - 05-08-2020, 10:02 PM
RE: I have found my people. - by letterchaser202 - 05-09-2020, 10:05 AM
RE: I have found my people. - by jsd - 05-09-2020, 12:34 PM
RE: I have found my people. - by letterchaser202 - 05-09-2020, 01:40 PM
RE: I have found my people. - by rachel83az - 05-09-2020, 02:27 PM
RE: I have found my people. - by rachel83az - 05-09-2020, 01:50 AM
RE: I have found my people. - by rachel83az - 05-09-2020, 11:17 AM
RE: I have found my people. - by letterchaser202 - 05-09-2020, 11:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Fun They Had: Why Talking To People Is Becoming A Career Skill LevelUP 1 781 07-06-2026, 11:41 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Restricting Social Media and AI for Young People: Effects on Learning and Networking? Jonathan Whatley 13 1,993 06-13-2026, 10:19 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Are people still testing these days? burbuja0512 9 1,781 04-20-2026, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Data people - where do I learn this? Vle045 4 1,598 02-07-2026, 12:39 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  people who have multiple degrees crowbird 56 21,350 11-04-2024, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  People Who Regret Their College Majors Are Sharing What Their Major Was LevelUP 8 8,164 02-14-2024, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Why do people drop out? Alpha 8 3,274 10-13-2022, 02:03 PM
Last Post: sparcleofyumm
  People treating you differently since you've graduated? collegechick 29 9,834 04-24-2022, 12:20 PM
Last Post: MrPanda
  Tall people are more educated, short people are unhealthy bjcheung77 2 2,582 04-23-2022, 09:47 PM
Last Post: MrPanda
  I Came to College Eager to Debate. I Found Self-Censorship Instead LevelUP 1 1,824 03-10-2022, 09:52 AM
Last Post: Vle045

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)