Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Laptop that Meets Proctoring Requirements
#17
(03-08-2018, 02:08 PM)acamp Wrote: Yes I say a lot of those low-priced chrombooks but heard they wouldn’t be good.  

As for webcam, I thought for study.com it has to be a detached webcam so you can scan the room?   Or can one built in be used for proctoring?

It can totally be built into the laptop.  I have used my laptop for all my proctoring with all the services, including study.com.  I use WiFi for the internet connection, and just unplug it from power while I do the "room 360 scan" (this is when you have to take the webcam show the full room before the exam); I plug the power cord back in after 'the spin'.
Amberton - MSHRB
TESU - ASNSM/BSBA



Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Laptop that Meets Proctoring Requirements - by allvia - 03-08-2018, 02:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proctoring at StraighterLine Kelly4altcreds 23 18,243 03-10-2026, 09:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Coopersmith proctoring rachel83az 23 10,867 08-06-2023, 07:54 AM
Last Post: shaas
  Online proctoring and Linux? mahaganapati 4 3,744 02-20-2022, 07:22 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Flash, RPNow / PSI, & Proctoring rachel83az 0 1,475 08-18-2020, 08:48 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Free Exam Proctoring dharmastudios 2 2,489 12-11-2019, 04:41 PM
Last Post: dharmastudios
  Study.com webcam/proctoring software question AwardTour 16 9,567 09-28-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: jsh1138
  Shmoop Proctoring COSC Kalopsia 3 2,067 06-12-2019, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Kalopsia
  GA CPA requirements boblsmith1234567 7 4,833 05-24-2019, 03:45 PM
Last Post: BrianFallon
Smile proctoring (shmoop, aleks, sofia) algebra amberwalk 11 6,079 03-12-2019, 09:49 PM
Last Post: suzycupcake
  Has anyone out there taken a SHMOOP final exam WITHOUT proctoring? nosey561 5 3,069 10-20-2018, 08:01 PM
Last Post: nosey561

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)