Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need Help with Deciding on an Online Accounting Masters Program
#16
Yanji, I could of swore there was another post from you that I read yesterday. You must have taken it down. I want to thank you for clearing up the MSA and MBA in Accounting issue. I will most likely get the MSA in Accounting (or MACC) then try to pass the CPA exam. Just a quick question, what do you think would be the best route to pursue after the MSA and CPA if I am interested in Corporate Accounting (I'd prefer to work for one company) in order to have good educational credentials for a position like assistant controller, controller, and CFO?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need Help with Deciding on an Online Accounting Masters Program - by chiqui163 - 04-12-2016, 10:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Conversion/transfer options from ENEB into another uni to be awarded their Masters? DegreeNerd 10 558 Today, 05:45 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  Started Woolf Masters in AI [Udacity] Lightorb333 26 7,643 09-27-2026, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Tomas
  NEW Fordham Online Masters in International Humanitarian Action smartdegree 0 502 08-18-2026, 06:50 PM
Last Post: smartdegree
  New Fully Online MS in Quantum Computing (Fei Tian College) - $20k truthfulness 7 1,051 08-13-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  UGC Opens Door to One-Year Online Master’s from India Jonathan Whatley 1 741 08-06-2026, 05:42 AM
Last Post: cc95
  KU Jayhawk Flex CBE Masters in Ed, Performance Effectiveness, and Project Management Jonathan Whatley 29 7,190 08-05-2026, 05:12 PM
Last Post: PauFraTat
  Recommendations for a Business Analytics Program EthanMDFN 2 580 08-04-2026, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Some Movement Toward Hybrid Online Degrees for Psychologists and Psych Practitioners Jonathan Whatley 0 915 07-17-2026, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  MBA (Máster Universitario) Online for 1275€ - Universidad de las Hespérides (Spain) Voldigoad 17 4,306 07-16-2026, 09:16 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Will Saylor's MBA program be nationally or regionally accredited in the future? vochethanh 50 20,389 06-27-2026, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Twrix

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)