Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking about the EC RN Bridge....
sanantone Wrote:I've applied to two programs so far. One's in public health with a concentration in biosecurity and disaster preparedness and the other is in biodefense. The former will require graduate-level statistics before I start if I'm accepted. Right now, I'm thinking about applying to an integrated biological science program possibly with a concentration in neuroscience. I'll need two years of biology with labs, one year of chemistry with labs, one year of organic chemistry with labs, one year of physics, and one semester of calculus. The expensive part will be completing organic chemistry with labs at University of New England because it's the only place I can find it.

Sounds like loads of fun!

Check out the University of Oregon for Chem/Organic Chem Online Organic Chemistry -- Online Chemistry & Lab Courses -- Oregon State University Ecampus -- OSU Extended Campus Its a blended format with minimal on campus visits....When I looked at them I was really impressed with the quality of the instructors.

You can learn to make Beer there too: https://pne.oregonstate.edu/catalog/brew...ce-courses Smile
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html

Messages In This Thread
Thinking about the EC RN Bridge.... - by rebel100 - 01-29-2013, 02:26 PM
Thinking about the EC RN Bridge.... - by rebel100 - 01-29-2013, 02:40 PM
Thinking about the EC RN Bridge.... - by rebel100 - 01-29-2013, 03:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What was he thinking? Uber guy fail! bjcheung77 0 452 05-09-2022, 01:23 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The Paris Institute for Critical Thinking Alpha 0 747 09-15-2021, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Thinking of My Next Career LaterBloomer 2 880 08-20-2014, 08:01 AM
Last Post: LaterBloomer