Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLEA & UAIII on Masstercursos
if the master has RVOE and the RVOE is valid should be recognized. But let me dare to say that I do not think that they are going to be 300$ total...
Also exist UNIR Spain and UNIR in MExico (and probably other places). The degrees and validation they offer, together with the price changes.
I have a thread from last year in regards to UNIR: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...ty-Spanish
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
https://www.masstercursos.com/p/validez-diploma/

Now you have the possibility of obtaining a university diploma/degree for the training you have studied with us.... This new qualification that you can obtain is fully valid including the correspondence in ECTS, as well as the logo of the universities and the University Agency. This university diploma is signed by the Director of Academic Certification of the University Agency, as well as the Rector of the University, which implies that students who request this new diploma will be able, with full validity, to request access to new universities, validate subjects in the universities they wish to, include a university degree in their CV and apply for competitive examinations or job boards (scored).

€199 - diploma issued directly by CLEA University and the Círculo de Universidades Hispanoamericanas Universidad Alfonso III el Magno...
€179 - Hague Apostille & Notarization

But it's still a titulo propio, right?
(03-24-2024, 11:07 AM)nykorn Wrote: https://www.masstercursos.com/p/validez-diploma/

Now you have the possibility of obtaining a university diploma/degree for the training you have studied with us.... This new qualification that you can obtain is fully valid including the correspondence in ECTS, as well as the logo of the universities and the University Agency. This university diploma is signed by the Director of Academic Certification of the University Agency, as well as the Rector of the University, which implies that students who request this new diploma will be able, with full validity, to request access to new universities, validate subjects in the universities they wish to, include a university degree in their CV and apply for competitive examinations or job boards (scored).

€199 - diploma issued directly by CLEA University and the Círculo de Universidades Hispanoamericanas Universidad Alfonso III el Magno...

Yes, that's correct. The intention of this service is that, if you did one of the shorter, 650-hour courses and only purchased the €35 diploma from Masstercursos, you can later go back and pay an additional €199 to get an additional CLEA University título propio. But the devil is in the details:

"tu título en vez de constar como Máster, constará como Experto Universitario" ~ "your degree in place of appearing as a master's, it will appear as a university expert [diploma]"

So, imagine you did the €35 Master in Big Data y Business Intelligence. You could pay the additional fee to get it changed to a título propio, but your new diploma would read "University Expert in Data y Business Intelligence". Of course, the one benefit is that the new expert certificate would come with 26 ECTS and would be issued by CLEA University instead of simply Masstercursos.com.

Yet, if you look at these course pages, you can skip the initial €35 fee to begin with and simply go the experto route to begin with for the same €199 fee.

But speaking of Masstercursos, it's a real shame that they call the Masstercursos-only courses a Máster at all. For €35, I'd probably take several if they were called something like "Professional Certificate in _____", which could then more readily be put on my CV. Yet, if I list a bunch of unaccredited Máster courses from this relatively unknown provider, I either have to add a bunch of notations, do a lot of explaining during interviews, or simply have my CV thrown out before I get the chance to even meet with a company, even if listing these as professional development.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Messdiener's post:
  • rachel83az
(03-24-2024, 04:22 PM)Messdiener Wrote:
(03-24-2024, 11:07 AM)nykorn Wrote: https://www.masstercursos.com/p/validez-diploma/

Yes, that's correct. The intention of this service is that, if you did one of the shorter, 650-hour courses and only purchased the €35 diploma from Masstercursos, you can later go back and pay an additional €199 to get an additional CLEA University título propio. But the devil is in the details:

"tu título en vez de constar como Máster, constará como Experto Universitario" ~ "your degree in place of appearing as a master's, it will appear as a university expert [diploma]"

So, imagine you did the €35 Master in Big Data y Business Intelligence. You could pay the additional fee to get it changed to a título propio, but your new diploma would read "University Expert in Data y Business Intelligence". Of course, the one benefit is that the new expert certificate would come with 26 ECTS and would be issued by CLEA University instead of simply Masstercursos.com.

Yet, if you look at these course pages, you can skip the initial €35 fee to begin with and simply go the experto route to begin with for the same €199 fee.

But speaking of Masstercursos, it's a real shame that they call the Masstercursos-only courses a Máster at all. For €35, I'd probably take several if they were called something like "Professional Certificate in _____", which could then more readily be put on my CV. Yet, if I list a bunch of unaccredited Máster courses from this relatively unknown provider, I either have to add a bunch of notations, do a lot of explaining during interviews, or simply have my CV thrown out before I get the chance to even meet with a company, even if listing these as professional development.

Just out of curiosity, do you feel the same about listing ENEB in your CV?
(03-25-2024, 11:32 AM)lincolnlawyer Wrote: Just out of curiosity, do you feel the same about listing ENEB in your CV?

No, not at all. ENEB has the Isabel I partnership, providing a university's título propio degree alongside their own credential.

As a few of us have discussed here and on the sister board over the last few years, there are a number of Spanish (or rather Spanish-language) education providers offering their own credentials without any university backing whatsoever. These may provide some amount of learning, but they're definitely not the same as various universities' títulos propios and, without a doubt, not in the same league whatsoever as a título oficial.

Some of the big names that have come up were Unidema's Etsine Business School and Eudes Universitas. They provide classes, but the usefulness of the credentials they offer is very limited, as they are not accredited institutions in any meaningful way. Whether called a máster or a máster propio, they don't have the same standing as what ENEB+U1 offers.

So, while there has been some criticism (as well as legitimate critiques) of ENEB as well as the usefulness of the Isabel 1 título propio, at least they have some standing within the larger Spanish system, even if their degrees do not having programmatic accreditation, if I may call it that, by the national government in that country.

Meanwhile, even if they use the title "máster" on their diplomas, a Masstercursos-only "máster" or a Eudes-only "máster" is nothing more than a professional certificate, as it comes from a private education company and has no corresponding university credential or backing. Perhaps, other parts of the world might see this issue differently, but I still believe it would be more beneficial to have these listed under a different name, which could then be included on a CV in a more honest way, without needing extensive explanations.

If we think explaining título propio is difficult, how could we explain a private Spanish company's máster without it sounding like a diploma mill certificate? I've bookmarked a few of these courses for potential hobby learning in the future, but I don't think I could ever, in good conscience, put any of them on my CV.
(03-24-2024, 04:22 PM)Messdiener Wrote:

¿Puedo solicitar yo este Título Universitario?

Por supuesto. Cualquiera de nuestros alumnos, podrá solicitar el Título Universitario de la Universidad CLEA y del Círculo de Universidades Hispanoamericanas Alfonso III el Magno. Simplemente aclarar que para solicitar un título de Máster, es necesario disponer de un grado o licenciatura universitaria. No obstante, aunque podrás solicitarlo igualmente, tu título en vez de constar como Máster, constará como Experto Universitario

You get a Máster if you have a bachelor or a licenciatura, otherwise, you get a Experto Universitario.

(03-25-2024, 04:58 PM)Messdiener Wrote:
(03-25-2024, 11:32 AM)lincolnlawyer Wrote: Just out of curiosity, do you feel the same about listing ENEB in your CV?

No, not at all. ENEB has the Isabel I partnership, providing a university's título propio degree alongside their own credential.

As a few of us have discussed here and on the sister board over the last few years, there are a number of Spanish (or rather Spanish-language) education providers offering their own credentials without any university backing whatsoever. These may provide some amount of learning, but they're definitely not the same as various universities' títulos propios and, without a doubt, not in the same league whatsoever as a título oficial.

Some of the big names that have come up were Unidema's Etsine Business School and Eudes Universitas. They provide classes, but the usefulness of the credentials they offer is very limited, as they are not accredited institutions in any meaningful way. Whether called a máster or a máster propio, they don't have the same standing as what ENEB+U1 offers.

So, while there has been some criticism (as well as legitimate critiques) of ENEB as well as the usefulness of the Isabel 1 título propio, at least they have some standing within the larger Spanish system, even if their degrees do not having programmatic accreditation, if I may call it that, by the national government in that country.

Meanwhile, even if they use the title "máster" on their diplomas, a Masstercursos-only "máster" or a Eudes-only "máster" is nothing more than a professional certificate, as it comes from a private education company and has no corresponding university credential or backing. Perhaps, other parts of the world might see this issue differently, but I still believe it would be more beneficial to have these listed under a different name, which could then be included on a CV in a more honest way, without needing extensive explanations.

If we think explaining título propio is difficult, how could we explain a private Spanish company's máster without it sounding like a diploma mill certificate? I've bookmarked a few of these courses for potential hobby learning in the future, but I don't think I could ever, in good conscience, put any of them on my CV.

I can´t see any difference between having a ENEB/UI1 propio master vs having a Masstercursos/Clea University propio master.

As ENEB keeps changing prices, I don´t even know which one would be cheaper now.
(03-25-2024, 05:47 PM)MrPanda Wrote: I can´t see any difference between having a ENEB/UI1 propio master vs having a Masstercursos/Clea University propio master.

As ENEB keeps changing prices, I don´t even know which one would be cheaper now.

The Masstercursos-CLEA University título propio would be roughly on level with ENEB. No problem there, MrPanda.

The issue is the Masstercursos-only "máster", which does not come with the CLEA University propio. These cost only €35 and have no university backing whatsoever. For example, this so-called Máster en BigData y Business Intelligence: [url=The issue is the Masstercursos-only "máster", which does not come with the CLEA University propio. These cost only €35 and have no university backing whatsoever. For example, this so-called Máster en BigData y Business Intelligence: https://www.masstercursos.com/p/big-data...telligence

You could pay €199 for a CLEA experto, but that would be different from the Masstercursos-only "máster". The "máster" is the higher title, but it would be in name only in this case as it has no actual recognition. The experto is a lower level credential, but it is backed by CLEA University, offering more value to the student who pays the higher fee.

In theory, both require the same amount of study, but the differing tuition fees lead to different credentials, one backed only be Masstercursos and the other by an actual university, however small and unknown on the global scale.

(03-25-2024, 05:47 PM)MrPanda Wrote: ¿Puedo solicitar yo este Título Universitario?

Por supuesto. Cualquiera de nuestros alumnos, podrá solicitar el Título Universitario de la Universidad CLEA y del Círculo de Universidades Hispanoamericanas Alfonso III el Magno. Simplemente aclarar que para solicitar un título de Máster, es necesario disponer de un grado o licenciatura universitaria. No obstante, aunque podrás solicitarlo igualmente, tu título en vez de constar como Máster, constará como Experto Universitario

You get a Máster if you have a bachelor or a licenciatura, otherwise, you get a Experto Universitario.

Sorry. I missed this and clearly didn't read that section thoroughly the first time through when this was posted. My apologies.

If this is indeed the case, then that's great that you can have your previous award levelled up to a full masters.

I wonder if that only applies for the additional €199 on that validation page or also applies on the degree pages themselves, which only seem to mention the €199 experto award and say nothing about the prerequisite of a bachelor's. It might be worth writing to Masstercursos to find out.
Hmm, institutions and course providers are going to do this as it's already profitable, they're doing something on a smaller scale and making it like University X & Coursera/EdX partnership. Or FutureLearn/Udacity/UpGrad plus UK/US top up... I guess they're just going with the trend and wanting a piece of that lucrative market...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(03-25-2024, 07:57 PM)Messdiener Wrote:
(03-25-2024, 05:47 PM)MrPanda Wrote: I can´t see any difference between having a ENEB/UI1 propio master vs having a Masstercursos/Clea University propio master.

The Masstercursos-CLEA University título propio would be roughly on level with ENEB. No problem there, MrPanda.

The issue is the Masstercursos-only "máster", which does not come with the CLEA University propio. These cost only €35 and have no university backing whatsoever. For example, this so-called Máster en BigData y Business Intelligence: [url=The issue is the Masstercursos-only "máster", which does not come with the CLEA University propio. These cost only €35 and have no university backing whatsoever. For example, this so-called Máster en BigData y Business Intelligence: https://www.masstercursos.com/p/big-data...telligence

You could pay €199 for a CLEA experto, but that would be different from the Masstercursos-only "máster". The "máster" is the higher title, but it would be in name only in this case as it has no actual recognition. The experto is a lower level credential, but it is backed by CLEA University, offering more value to the student who pays the higher fee.

In theory, both require the same amount of study, but the differing tuition fees lead to different credentials, one backed only be Masstercursos and the other by an actual university, however small and unknown on the global scale.

(03-25-2024, 05:47 PM)MrPanda Wrote: ¿Puedo solicitar yo este Título Universitario?

Sorry. I missed this and clearly didn't read that section thoroughly the first time through when this was posted. My apologies.

If this is indeed the case, then that's great that you can have your previous award levelled up to a full masters.

I wonder if that only applies for the additional €199 on that validation page or also applies on the degree pages themselves, which only seem to mention the €199 experto award and say nothing about the prerequisite of a bachelor's. It might be worth writing to Masstercursos to find out.

That’s actually why I asked if you would treat ENEB the same. 
Mastercursos offer propio degrees issued by CLEA University, which is essentially the same mechanism as ENEB. 

I’ve been leaning towards Mastercursos because of the recent administration debacles with ENEB as well as the fact that they no longer list the number of ETCS credits on their transcript.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CLEA Masstercursos master course paddyqr 55 9,992 10-01-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Clubes72
  CLEA Mastercursos offers, all for 19 Euros elcastor21 1 692 09-19-2023, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Messdiener