Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fall 2021 Session 1 -- What is YOURPace?
(08-31-2021, 10:04 AM)Kal Di Wrote: I used financial aid to pay for my tuition and will have a refund. I wasn't able to find any information on their website about the processing of financial aid refunds. Does anyone know when those refunds will be sent to students?

I got mine yesterday if that helps.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nmnyc11's post:
  • Kal Di
Just starting at UMPI.  Starting with Change Management and Information Literacy Level A competencies.

Is the Information Literacy Level B competency a continuation of level A.
Essay 1 of 13 for OLS 600 went well!
Dr. Ashkir DHA, MBA, MAOL, PMP, GARA
[-] The following 1 user Likes ashkir's post:
  • Novo
(09-02-2021, 03:47 PM)odie313 Wrote: Just starting at UMPI.  Starting with Change Management and Information Literacy Level A competencies.

Nope lol I was wondering about the same thing but turned out it's just that 1 competency. That's the whole class. Eng 121 writing comp II.
Sophia.org: 74 LL credits
TEEX: 13 credits (3 UL + 10LL) 
ACTFL: 24 credits (12 LL + 12 UL) 
Community College: 81 LL credits (2 AAs)
WGU: 9 UL credits
UMPI: 42 credits (30 UL + 12 LL)
Study.com 12 credits (6 UL + 6LL)
UMPI BLS, minor in Management. Magna Cum Claude. (May '22)
(09-02-2021, 03:47 PM)odie313 Wrote: Just starting at UMPI.  Starting with Change Management and Information Literacy Level A competencies.

Don't go by the names of the courses on Strut. Go by the course names on your schedule on MaineStreet. Don't worry about the course names on Strut. They're pretty meaningless. Are you taking English Comp 2?
Only the final project left for World Civ 2. This class had more writing than I expected. Four written milestones with multiple parts each. There was no word count requirement, but I can’t imagine answering them in less than 1,000-1,500 words for each milestone. Final project is a 20 slide ppt plus 1,000 words project. I should be done with it tomorrow. I have the outline done. I just need to make the slides and notes.
BA History & Political Science - History Concentration - UMPI - 2021
Done- Waiting for degree conferral 

AA Graphic Design - Penn Foster - 2010 
(09-02-2021, 08:19 PM)TMcClary Wrote: Only the final project left for World Civ 2. This class had more writing than I expected. Four written milestones with multiple parts each. There was no word count requirement, but I can’t imagine answering them in less than 1,000-1,500 words for each milestone. Final project is a 20 slide ppt plus 1,000 words project. I should be done with it tomorrow. I have the outline done. I just need to make the slides and notes.
That's awesome! You finished an entire college level history class in less than one week. It takes most people a FULL TERM to finish this.
  • Novo
That is amazingly fast! I am just now starting my first milestone, but it has been a busy week outside of studying..

Ok. I am not techy at all and am wondering how you post the milestones.... Is it like submitting a Sophia touchstone ? This assignment is asking for a page or less response with reference to the material which can be with quotes or whatever. I think it says discussion for teacher and his name faintly in the box. Are these only seen by the teacher ( so I would need to have name, course , title , date and double space etc.) or is it like a discussion board post?

Please help!
(09-03-2021, 12:46 AM)Ann7 Wrote: That is amazingly fast!  I am just now starting my first milestone, but it has been a busy week outside of studying..

Ok. I am not techy at all and am wondering how you post the milestones....  Is it like submitting a Sophia touchstone ?   This assignment is asking for a page or less response with reference to the material which can be with quotes or whatever.  I think it says discussion for teacher and his name faintly in the box. Are these only seen by the teacher ( so I would need to have name, course , title , date and double space etc.)  or is it like a discussion board post?

Please help!

For must undergrad classes, you just put your response in the text box. I would type it in Word, then paste it in.

FYI As a YourPAce student you get Microsoft Office 365 for free, for life!
  • Novo
(09-03-2021, 12:55 AM)ashkir Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 12:46 AM)Ann7 Wrote: That is amazingly fast!  I am just now starting my first milestone, but it has been a busy week outside of studying..

Ok. I am not techy at all and am wondering how you post the milestones....  Is it like submitting a Sophia touchstone ?   This assignment is asking for a page or less response with reference to the material which can be with quotes or whatever.  I think it says discussion for teacher and his name faintly in the box. Are these only seen by the teacher ( so I would need to have name, course , title , date and double space etc.)  or is it like a discussion board post?

Please help!

For must undergrad classes, you just put your response in the text box. I would type it in Word, then paste it in.

FYI As a YourPAce student you get Microsoft Office 365 for free, for life!
Thanks so much for the response!!
Do you know if they are like discussion posts then or formal papers?  

Is the final assessment posted that way also? 

That's awesome to get Microsoft Office free for life!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI YourPace BA History & Political Science - transfer questions. Patchouli_Skoal 7 303 10-17-2024, 09:31 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Summer Session 1 Waiting on Conferral OldLadyScholar 19 1,180 10-13-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Indieblue
  YourPace Easy Elective Courses? fastest completion Mikeand 20 7,286 09-26-2024, 03:33 AM
Last Post: midnite123
Information UMPI Cost Increase to $1700 Per 8 Week Session Ares 0 379 09-14-2024, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Ares
  UMPI Criminal Justice BA YourPace Program Completed slaterjack 11 1,171 09-09-2024, 08:23 PM
Last Post: slaterjack
  Yourpace 100% refund deadline soulking 1 294 09-05-2024, 06:01 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Fall Enrollment Deadline - Today bjcheung77 8 586 08-29-2024, 11:09 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMPI YourPace BABA UnderGrad sunjaroa 1 445 08-21-2024, 09:22 AM
  Need help for UMPI YourPace Admission AnnaVu 6 833 08-16-2024, 11:42 AM
  Seeking Financial Assistance for UMPI YourPace Program emmyakins292 7 728 07-24-2024, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Livia_Drusila