Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sophia $149/yr promo is live again!
Just got an email from Sophia, offering me a one year Unlimited subscription for $149. Looks like this may once again be for current and former students only.
[-] The following 7 users Like ctcarl's post:
  • akr680, al329, AllThose299s, doom, harrypotter, LevelUP, rachel83az
I got the email, too. Wish I could transfer the offer to my brother. I don't actually need any LL credits, but he needs them all.
In Progress:
Masters in Nonprofit Leadership, City Vision University

Completed Degrees:
BA Education, Towson University 
BA Christian Leadership, Christian Leaders Institute 2023

ADDITIONAL GRAD CREDIT:
SCSU (9 Cr)
NationsU (6 Cr)
Walden MBA (3 Cr)

CERTIFICATES:
Certificate in Post-Crisis Hospitality Management - University of South Florida, Muma College of Business 2020
Now that you’ve tried Sophia, we have a special offer for you—just in time for the holidays!

When you join Sophia in December, you can enjoy a new annual subscription with unlimited access to courses for only $149, a savings of over $790.

This offer ends Dec. 31, 2020.

Sophia: learning that lasts all year long

With access to Sophia’s low-cost general education credits, you can save on the cost of your degree, taking up to two at a time, and learn wherever, whenever you want. Find your next course.

— The Sophia Learning Coaches

learningcoach@sophia.org
1-800-341-0327

225 South 6th Street, Suite 900 Minneapolis, MN 55402
2020 - Sophia Learning, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

One word of advice to see if you can get this, is to subscribe to their current offering of $79/month and quickly email/online chat with them to see if you can get this deal, it's the holiday season and I think they're in a giving mood. They want your business, and the worst that they can do, is say NO. You have that chance to get on this $149 by purchasing a month for $79, in that month, you can do a few of the "easiest" courses - 2 at a time.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(12-15-2020, 02:24 PM)Whitepines Wrote: I got the email, too. Wish I could transfer the offer to my brother. I don't actually need any LL credits, but he needs them all.

Try a Live Chat session and ask.  Couldn't hurt!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ctcarl's post:
  • Whitepines
I checked and the email leads to: https://www.sophia.org/special-offer You can see this offer even if you aren't logged into a Sophia account. I would guess that you don't even need to have a paid membership to get this deal. It specifically says "When you join Sophia in December" and there is nothing about current/prior memberships.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • Whitepines
(12-15-2020, 03:04 PM)rachel83az Wrote: I checked and the email leads to: https://www.sophia.org/special-offer You can see this offer even if you aren't logged into a Sophia account. I would guess that you don't even need to have a paid membership to get this deal. It specifically says "When you join Sophia in December" and there is nothing about current/prior memberships.

OMG, you're right, it's for EVERYONE! You rock, I didn't even bother looking at that area of the email... haha, yay for all the newbies!
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Wow! Thank you! That's Awesome! A very Merry Christmas gift!
Thank you so much for the link, that's awesome!!
Hmmm, I know four teens this might be good for that haven't finished high school. Will they let HS dropouts register? I'd like to see all 4 use the credits from something like this to finish school. How would you all rank Sophia compared to the other various platforms? I am tempted to jump on this, but it would be $596 for all four kids. Too bad there's no bulk discount.
MBA, Walden University (In progress - 60% done)
2016 TESU, BA-LIBST, Emphases in Multimedia Comm./Human & Social Services
TESU TECEPS: Abnormal Psych PSY-350, Psych of Women PSY-270, Sales Mgmnt MAR-322, Advertising MAR-323, Marketing COM-210; Capstone w/ Ciacco
Other Sources: CLEP, Art Portfolio, 3 Comm. Colleges, 2 Art Colleges,  FEMA, AICPCU Ethics
(12-17-2020, 01:28 AM)SweetSecret Wrote: Hmmm, I know four teens this might be good for that haven't finished high school. Will they let HS dropouts register? I'd like to see all 4 use the credits from something like this to finish school. How would you all rank Sophia compared to the other various platforms? I am tempted to jump on this, but it would be $596 for all four kids. Too bad there's no bulk discount.

They don't care if you've finished HS or not. They don't ask for any graduation confirmation or anything like that. They could use Sophia to get an inexpensive BALS degree from COSC even, but they would also need some RA credits from somewhere like TEL Learning to be able to do this.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recent Sophia.org Membership Code bjcheung77 162 98,189 2 hours ago
Last Post: achraf15
  English Composition I Sophia Touchstones homeschoolmom1 8 318 10-24-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  Organizational Behavior in Sophia Kab 24 2,097 10-12-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Sophia College Algebra dbrown2258 4 399 10-04-2024, 05:08 PM
Last Post: RJ77
  Sophia Credits Question and updated plan MCMDF79 10 751 10-02-2024, 09:43 AM
  Does Sophia have any 300/400 level courses? ecomony 7 562 10-01-2024, 01:17 PM
Last Post: ecomony
  Scholarships for Sophia Learning students ArshveerCheema 1 477 09-21-2024, 12:06 PM
Last Post: ArshveerCheema
Photo Sophia Final Milestone ID Verification jg_nuy 4 571 09-16-2024, 09:00 PM
  Marketing and Criminology on Sophia live homeschoolmom1 20 1,827 09-10-2024, 08:22 PM
Last Post: wow
  New Sophia Course: Student Succes Kab 3 420 08-28-2024, 10:11 AM
Last Post: ss20ts