Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still no TECEP grade...
JJ65 Wrote:Bub212,
I am also impatiently waiting. On my test I did expand my answers quite a bit in hopes that a generous grader may be able to fit partial credit in there somewhere. I think I will send a nice inquiry to the test department (do you have an email address that you used? or a contact?) I hope to politely give a nudge in case it is sitting in a forgotten spot in the black box know as TESC.

good luck to you also.

I just used the same email address that they say to use when we complete the TECEP (testing@TESC.edu). So far the responses I've gotten have been very nice. There is probably a phone number somewhere too...but I like having things in writing. Maybe our graders are on vacation or something. Wink

This is the last exam I am waiting on too, so I am REALLY anxious to get the results. I just want to know that I am really done OR if I failed I'd like to retake it sooner rather than later! HA!
Ugh...results are in...NC...
I'm feeling like a bit of a failure at the moment (I'm rather angry with myself).
So I'll give it another go and see where that takes me. Just a minor set-back (positive thoughts, right?!)

GL to all my fellow test-takers!! =)
Bub212: I feel your pain. NC for me also. Sure wish I could see which questions I missed. I need to find a replacement for Fed Income Tax. Not going to be a TECEP.
What achievers do after a loss is quickly jump back on the band wagon.

@Bub212
You can take strategic management through Penn Foster and have it transferred through Ace to TESC to meet the capstone requirement. There is lots of feedback on the course on the forum, it has received great reviews. The link to the PF catalog is below. The number I used to order individual courses is through the workforce development department 1-8000-233-0259. There are other numbers floating around the forum. Good luck!

@JJ65
The cheapest option would be SL Managerial Accounting ACC150 (transfers as ACC303 Cost Accounting) or ACC151 Financial Accounting (transfers in as ACC201 Intermediate Accounting I).

I took PF ACC201 Intermediate Accounting I (transfers as same and UL credit). When I took the course it did not have a proctored final. If memory serves I completed it within 10-14 days time while doing other courses/tests. You could probably get it done faster if needed. Of couse they are both more pricey then teceps but at least you have options.

If you need another TECEP, for residency, consider Public Thoughts and Practices or Advertising to meet the marketing requirement in the general area of study. They are both considered easy. Of course, YMMV. Chin up and get er done!

Catalog| Penn Foster College
Thomas Edison State College Course Equivalency Guide | StraighterLine

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
bricabrac, You are so right. Thank you so much for the resources, I will definitely look into those as options!!

JJ65, I'm sorry you got a NC too. So frustrating to see that result. Positive thoughts though - this is just a small speed-bump in our degree-seeking-endeavor. We'll get there. =)
Bub212, if you don't mind me asking how much preparation did you take/have for this exam, and what resources did you use? Did you use the recommended free resources that TESC has (mostly websites)?

I wanted to test out of my residency, this course included, but in light of this (which is the most recent post I've seen about it here) I may need to tweak my plan a bit. The PF option sounds more reliable, and I don't mind writing through that.

I appreciate any and all input, and good luck in your efforts; I'm still a few courses away myself, but I do plan on finishing this still.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grade 5 Math Question - What's your answer? bjcheung77 4 247 10-21-2024, 03:46 PM
Last Post: P226mem
  Why Grade Complaints Are Misunderstood - ‘improvement’ or ‘effort" should included LevelUP 0 211 06-12-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TECEP Environmental Ethics dbwdb 1 850 11-01-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: SpeedDemon
  TECEP limits? oldguy4associate 4 717 10-24-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TECEP Advertising updates or recent feedback? seanmathews 5 959 10-09-2023, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Avidreader
  TECEP Operations Management colinsr 4 768 10-09-2023, 11:06 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com for World History TECEP bannerfield 4 1,321 09-27-2023, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  TECEP midnite123 7 1,087 08-08-2023, 06:58 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Need Statsitics, but hate all the Math? The Statisistics TECEP may be your answer. Prloko 9 4,693 05-23-2023, 02:39 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Grade for credit Mike Williams 14 1,721 01-11-2023, 12:28 PM
Last Post: davewill