Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which of these tests would you guys recommend???
To complete my degree, I can apply 15 more transfer credits to transcript. I'm choosing from the below listed courses, because I want to test out of upper level courses.

Truthfully, I don't have alot of prior knowledge on the majority of these subjects, so study material availiability will be a factor (ie instacert).

Thanks in advance for any assistance you might offer!

CLEP:

Human Growth and Development
English Lit
American Lit

Dantes:

Business Law II
Money and Banking
Here's to your Health
Drug and Alcohol Abuse
Lifespan Developmental Psych
Are all of these courses considered upper level at your school?

my school has the dsst/clep test listed alongside the couse that it tests you out of. all of these tests will test me out of a 300 level course, which my school counts as upper level

CLEP Human Growth & Development overlaps with DSST Lifespan Development, so you probably can't take both. IC has material useable for either test. Neither test is ACE recommended as UL.

How did you determine that they overlap? The list I'm going off of says that they test me out of different courses.

Do your interests tend toward one of these subjects or something related? Is there any one of them that you're more curious about that the others? Any of them fit into your future plans better?

Honestly, I just want to take the ones that are easier to pass with what little prior knowledge I have. It's been a long time coming, and I just want to be done.

Thanks a ton for your help!!! tons of great info.
What school are you enrolled in?
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
ShotoJuku Wrote:What school are you enrolled in?

Indiana University School of Continuing Studies, with general studies major.
assuming that human growth and development and Lifespan developmental psych do overlap, which do you recommend I take?
CLEP:

Human Growth and Development
English Lit
American Lit

Dantes:

Business Law II
Money and Banking
Here's to your Health
Drug and Alcohol Abuse
Lifespan Developmental Psych[/QUOTE]

- - - - -
I would double check that the Lifespan development psych and Human Growth are both allowed, and if so, take them both! That's 6 credits on the same material! I would consider them both the easiest on your list.

Next easiest that I took was drug and alcohol abuse.

Anything you take will need study- even if you have some background knowledge-because you need to study what will be on the test!

I wouldn't consider either of the literature tests easy- I spent quite a bit of effort on American literature preparation. I have heard the money test is one of the toughest.
Good Luck!!
thanks, you guys are the best.

Really feelin' the love on these boards!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone Do IQ Tests or a Part of an IQ Society? dewisant 9 1,207 05-13-2022, 06:34 PM
Last Post: creationstory
Heart What College Courses Did You Love And/or Recommend Everyone Take? LevelUP 10 1,724 12-21-2021, 11:17 AM
Last Post: mcjon77
  Looking for EQ & IQ Tests online: Anyone? bjcheung77 6 1,180 10-12-2021, 05:40 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Thanks guys. From nothing to masters in 1 calandar year. Clepking100 13 1,988 03-01-2021, 05:19 PM
Last Post: LongRoad
  Which degrees accept the most CLEP type tests? Sorbik 5 2,898 08-01-2020, 08:27 AM
Last Post: nomaduser
  Peterson's Practice Tests mseldomridge 9 3,859 11-20-2019, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Heisrisen2916
  Can't find my Peterson's tests! studyandpass5 0 940 06-29-2019, 11:47 AM
Last Post: studyandpass5
  Can we get access to Peterson's tests through TESU? studyandpass5 4 1,735 05-08-2019, 07:46 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Intro to Psychology CLEP - Peterson's practice tests S.Tesla 0 1,431 04-08-2019, 03:38 PM
Last Post: S.Tesla
  Only two CLEP tests per day Jenniferinfl 6 2,206 02-12-2019, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Jenniferinfl