Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helppp
Am I Crazy If I Take 3 Dantes At Once?
I Need Race To Save The Planet, Astronomy, And Alcohol & Drug Abuse.
Are They All Really Hard?
Also, On Your Transcripts A Grade Doesnt Show Up, Right? Its Just Pass/fail?
Hi there. Each college is different regarding DSST and CLEP and your transcripts. My college posts the scores on my transcript along with a letter indicating pass. I was told nothing would show on the transcript for a fail. As for taking 3 tests at once, I would not recommend it. Does your testing center allow for this? My local testing center does not. I would recommend taking the tests at least one day apart if you really know the material. Don't overload yourself! Good luck!
I've taken two DSSTs on the same day, and it worked out. Fortunately, all that I needed were passes. Humenber's suggestion that you see your college's policy was spot on. If you're graded for the tests, and grades matter to you, take that into consideration. Also, think about if you fail all three of them. Will it matter? Can you wait three months before you take them again? Are there alternative tests you can take to meet the requirements that those tests were going to fulfill? As to "hard," that's entirely up to you. What's your knowlege base? What are your interests? Regardless of your choice, good luck.
ger7y Wrote:Am I Crazy If I Take 3 Dantes At Once?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race!
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot: