Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPhone 15, the most revolutionary design since...
iPhone 15, the most revolutionary design since...

https://www.tiktok.com/@maximbadyofficia...0157769003

Preorders? Stand in line for this one? Is anyone pumped about this?
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
Top seller on Apple website now

[Image: amazon-usb-c-adapter.png]
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
I wouldn't pay $45 for that. Give it a couple of months and there will be cheaper knockoffs. I got an off-brand audio jack to Lightning cable for just a couple bucks at a discount store. These will be the same.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • LevelUP
Ah yes, the iPhone models are too expensive, I usually go for the cheaper models that will do the work, my first iphone was the SE... that was when the iPhone 6s or 7 came out and had that SE as an alternative yet cheaper option. I think the SE line is pretty good and affordable, like their SE 2nd Gen, and now the SE 3rd Gen...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Leaked video of a designer who designed the new iPhone 15

Leaked Video
I am looking forward to this. But I have to wait until December 8th. My current iPhone has had issues with keeping phone calls on speaker or earbuds. I will be in the middle of a call and suddenly it switches to something else. I got in on one of those free iphone for life deals, so I just trade in my current one for a new one. Everything else about my phone works fine, but that has been an issue for a long time.
MBA - JWMI (in progress)
BA - Edinboro University
Certificate, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation

LawShelf Affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Additional course free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview

ENEB Affiliate
MBA + Master:  https://go.hotmart.com/N92904319K?ap=12c8
MBA *or* Master:  https://go.hotmart.com/S92904390Y?ap=44dc
A lot of people think the iPhone peaked at the iPhone 12. There hasn't been much new since then.

As far as cameras are concerned, phone cameras have never been as good as a dedicated camera. 

The iPhone 12 Is The BEST iPhone To Get In 2023! Here's Why...

(09-26-2023, 05:29 PM)LevelUP Wrote: A lot of people think the iPhone peaked at the iPhone 12. There hasn't been much new since then.

As far as cameras are concerned, phone cameras have never been as good as a dedicated camera. 

The iPhone 12 Is The BEST iPhone To Get In 2023! Here's Why...

I always liked the iPhone X aesthetics, also the iPhone 4, those phones looked (and still look) simply awesome, I had a hand-me-down iPhone 6, terrible phone experience...
elcastor21 Wrote:I always liked the iPhone X aesthetics, also the iPhone 4, those phones looked (and still look) simply awesome, I had a hand-me-down iPhone 6, terrible phone experience...

Oh snap, as I mentioned in an earlier post above, I was looking at the cheaper iPhone SE as I've been upgrading from the first gen to second, and now the third gen... it's the least expensive option and uses (or should be using the iPhone 6 styling and size), I hope the newest iPhone SE doesn't disappoint, I haven't upgraded yet...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PDF Converter by Readdle (Free for ios - ipad/iphone) bjcheung77 0 857 01-10-2022, 02:02 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  iPhone SE 2020 - Most Affordable iPhone $399 bjcheung77 4 1,279 04-16-2020, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Merlin
  InstantCert iPhone App.. seanmathews 14 2,346 12-13-2012, 07:31 PM
Last Post: OtherSyde
  iPhone 4 5.1 STG 1 807 06-13-2012, 08:34 PM
Last Post: bricabrac
  Looking for an Online Graphic Design Course Levi 4 981 10-16-2011, 08:17 AM
Last Post: skyfall123
  iphone Apps for studying? greathomes 5 2,043 11-27-2009, 02:22 AM
Last Post: daniellevine