Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UMPI - List of courses offered on YourPace
Hi UMPI folks!

I wanted to know if anyone has a list of courses offered by the YourPace system. 

The only thing I can find on the UMPI catalog is the General Education Curriculum.

Are the upper level courses listed in the GEC all available on YourPace?  (Including the 3XX UL ones?)

Site: http://catalog.umpi.edu/preview_program....nto=search

Thank you in advance for your answers.
Goals: TESU BSBA GM (Added CIS) and BA Computer Science
BSBA GM - Added CIS AOS (CIS & GM completed)
BACS & Grad Plans (BACS instead of BALS w/NSM)

AAS ACS & ESST: Remaining - Associate Capstone
ASNSM CS: Completed, ASNSM Math: Remaining - Calculus I

Taking a majority of credits at Sophia.org, SL, and Study.com to finish these degrees
Updating my courses remaining by following forum advice, guide, spreadsheet & wiki
Do not depend upon any websites except for online.umpi.edu when it comes to UMPI.edu's website. If it is catalog, www, etc, it is most likely 99% of the time for the in person school.

Please see the attached listing for some available courses on YourPace. This was given to me by Jessica. I don't believe there is a full listing of all that exists just yet

Attached Files
.pdf   MAOL Course - Competency Information Sheet for YourPace (1).pdf (Size: 494.76 KB / Downloads: 411)
Dr. Ashkir DHA, MBA, MAOL, PMP, GARA
[-] The following 1 user Likes ashkir's post:
  • Pikachu
Are you an enrolled student? If yes, then contact your advisor. They will have the most up to date list. New courses are coming as new degrees are beginning this fall. Every course is not available every term. They have been available every semester, but this is subject to change.

If you're not a student, then you can just look at the degrees offered on the YourPace website. Every course needed to complete every degree is offered by UMPI.

You canNOT look at the regular UMPI website and go by that. You HAVE to use the YourPace website. The regular UMPI website is for the on campus programs only.

(05-22-2021, 01:23 AM)ashkir Wrote: Do not depend upon any websites except for online.umpi.edu when it comes to UMPI.edu's website. If it is catalog, www, etc, it is most likely 99% of the time for the in person school.

Please see the attached listing for some available courses on YourPace. This was given to me by Jessica. I don't believe there is a full listing of all that exists just yet

That file is missing most of the business courses. Then there's the English, communications, education, history, political science, and criminal justice courses. I only saw what was available each term in business. At one point, a sheet with English and communications courses were given to me because I was going to take a communications course. I decided on another business course instead due to the Final Assessments. There's definitely not a list of every course given to students so if someone is looking for that, they're out of luck. They're also adding degrees so there will be new courses in the Fall Semester. The only thing in the catalog I would look at is the GEC. Nothing else applies except GPA requirements.
I am waiting for my application to be approved after my last transcript goes in. I logged into Maine Street and looked for distance courses. I only found 2 of the EDU classes that are REQUIRED to the minor listed in the Spring of 2022. So I am. hoping that all of them just are not there yet. Otherwise it will take me FOREVER to finish this thing, and I was hoping to dig in and get out of it as fast as possible.
(11-08-2021, 07:20 PM)elledee2020 Wrote: I am waiting for my application to be approved after my last transcript goes in.  I logged into Maine Street and looked for distance courses.  I only found 2 of the EDU classes that are REQUIRED to the minor listed in the Spring of 2022.  So I am. hoping that all of them just are not there yet.  Otherwise it will take me FOREVER to finish this thing, and I was hoping to dig in and get out of it as fast as possible.

YourPace is not on MaineStreet. YourPace is not part of the distance learning courses. You will need to wait until you have an advisor and work with them for the courses you have remaining. The YourPace courses are not on any schedule you can access.
[-] The following 2 users Like ss20ts's post:
  • elledee2020, Pikachu
(05-21-2021, 11:18 PM)Lewis.Yim Wrote: Hi UMPI folks!

I wanted to know if anyone has a list of courses offered by the YourPace system. 

The only thing I can find on the UMPI catalog is the General Education Curriculum.

Are the upper level courses listed in the GEC all available on YourPace?  (Including the 3XX UL ones?)

Site: http://catalog.umpi.edu/preview_program....nto=search

Thank you in advance for your answers.

I am attaching the latest list of courses sent to me at the beggining of the term by Jessica.

Attached Files
.pdf   Business and GEC Competency Details by Session (1).pdf (Size: 583.63 KB / Downloads: 326)
.pdf   YourPace Competency Details by Session- Criminal Justice.pdf (Size: 726.59 KB / Downloads: 139)
.pdf   YourPace Competency Details by Session- EDU .pdf (Size: 975.63 KB / Downloads: 138)
.pdf   YourPace Competency Details by Session- English and Professional Communication.pdf (Size: 674.54 KB / Downloads: 146)
.pdf   YourPace Competency Details by Session- History and Political Science.pdf (Size: 565.1 KB / Downloads: 247)
UMPI, Bachelor of Liberal Studies - Managment Minor, 2021
Magna Cum Laude (3.8 GPA)
[-] The following 5 users Like Federicojavier's post:
  • chevy, elledee2020, neutrino, Pikachu, StudiousTraveller
(11-08-2021, 07:20 PM)elledee2020 Wrote: I am waiting for my application to be approved after my last transcript goes in.  I logged into Maine Street and looked for distance courses.  I only found 2 of the EDU classes that are REQUIRED to the minor listed in the Spring of 2022.  So I am. hoping that all of them just are not there yet.  Otherwise it will take me FOREVER to finish this thing, and I was hoping to dig in and get out of it as fast as possible.

There is another thread in this forum with some linked pdfs that list the classes for the different disciplines. The HTY/Polisci one was mostly accurate and the same as what my advisor gave me.
BA History & Political Science - History Concentration - UMPI - 2021
Done- Waiting for degree conferral 

AA Graphic Design - Penn Foster - 2010 
[-] The following 1 user Likes TMcClary's post:
  • elledee2020

I had a similar situation when I enrolled. Call Mrs. Barbara Lambert at the registrar's office. She is super friendly and always willing to help. She will solve your problem in no time.
Her number is :(207) 768-9549
UMPI, Bachelor of Liberal Studies - Managment Minor, 2021
Magna Cum Laude (3.8 GPA)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Federicojavier's post:
  • elledee2020
Thanks, everyone!! I feel much better. I was starting to panic a little.
[-] The following 1 user Likes elledee2020's post:
  • Federicojavier
(11-08-2021, 07:54 PM)Federicojavier Wrote: I am attaching the latest list of courses sent to me at the beggining of the term by Jessica.

These are outdated. I don't know why they're still given to students. The business one is very off. It's missing 2 concentrations! And some classes have changed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI Courses With Test klone 1 81 43 minutes ago
Last Post: ss20ts
  YourPace Easy Elective Courses? fastest completion Mikeand 20 6,902 Yesterday, 03:33 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  Denied Admission to UMPI doctorTorres 17 1,155 Yesterday, 03:22 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  UMPI Plan and Progress AirborneAgent 23 1,623 09-25-2024, 03:45 PM
Last Post: AirborneAgent
  UMPI Accounting Assistance NewbieLearner 9 340 09-24-2024, 08:51 PM
  Coursera Google PM Cert to UMPI dm.hans32 0 148 09-20-2024, 09:33 PM
Last Post: dm.hans32
  Update on My Journey to UMPI BAS and MAOL Hackingat40 5 531 09-19-2024, 08:25 PM
  Credit evaluation from UMPI lynnii2 5 583 09-19-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMPI Assignment for Review kakasahib 8 901 09-18-2024, 09:03 PM
Last Post: thomasfrank
  UMPI Class Review Master Thread RbxFunRocks 125 93,185 09-18-2024, 05:54 PM
Last Post: psychcs