Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UMPI BLS PM - Changing Major - Questions
Hi guy, please i need help. I am planning on changing my course of study from BABA M&L to BABA in project management. I want know from those in this program is it possible to change, and also if it’s not too challenging compared to M&L. Note I’m starting class in January, i just need a sincere input base on People who are in this program. The reason I’m trying to consider such change is because I work in an healthcare field and I feel like PM degree will have more employability implications for me compare to M&L. I may be wrong I just want to have a 2nd view on this. Finally do any one know if Google PM certificate program is ACE accredited? I took this course in June and I was hoping it can be transferred if I decided to go for PM instead of M&L (BABA).
Thank you guys I await you views on this Thread.
@Gijaodola, You're welcome, 1) You need to contact your academic advisor, we can't change the program for you as we don't work for UMPI.
2) Our WIKI is updated constantly, Google and other ACE recommended for credit options work. As long as it was done while recommended for credit, you're good.

BTW, you should review your previous posts, it's great you're asking questions to get the hang of things, but you're not answering people. If you answer people, they can assist you further with more details you provide them. Giving us a basic info will get the ball rolling, but giving us all or most of the info, we can help you further or at least direct you to the people there that can help.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • Gijaodola, SophiaPrincess
Hi guys please. i want to know if it is possible to get my BLS IN PROJECT Management and apply for MAOL Program with either UMPI or WGU MBA Healthcare Managment which program will be easy to get into and also more lucrative in terms of job opportunities. note i am in BLS in Project management program. hoping to finish by first half of 2024. your kind opinion will be appreciated.
If you do UMPI's MAOL Program, be aware that certain classes from the undergrad can transfer into that program, saving you a lot of time.

WGU's master's degree is a good choice as well. You can get into those programs with a BLS from UMPI. 

I can't tell you which is best since that is subjective based on many factors.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
Exactly what LevelUP mentioned, do the UMPI MAOL because of three reasons...
1) 3-4 class options are available for you to pick from the undergrad options can be transferred into the MAOL, saving energy, money, time.
2) As per your previous thread for financial aid, I mentioned you'll get "paid" to go to UMPI, use the remaining cash towards the MAOL
3) Cost alone, it's cheaper to complete at UMPI vs WGU, two sessions at UMPI is just $4300 vs $4955 at WGU for 1 term.

Hi guys, Please I want to know if I need both ENG COMPI and ENG COMPII for my BLS Project Management degree program. I was able to reach out to Jessica last week concerning changing my degree to BLS in Project Management, and she was able to effect the change for me. But my question is: will my transfer credit be reevaluated in order to reflect my new degree choice? My previous degree was BABA L&M, and I changed to BLS Project Management.

Here is the list of my already transferred credits from Sophia.

introduction to business
intro to sociology.
college algebra
micro- and macro-economic
accounting
introduction to ethics.
communication at work
environmental science
US history 1
US government
Art History I
Art History II
Accident Greek Philosopher
Intro to Psychology
intro to information technology.
conflict resolution
business law
Business Ethics
financial Accounting
project Managment.
visual communication
essential of managing conflicts
Human Biology
Human biology LAB.
Intro to statistics.
Developing Effective Teams 
Business Accounting
Spanish I
critical thinking
Intro to web development.

Class PENDING to be transferred.
ENG COMP I (Almost completed with Sophia)
ENG COMP II (Almost completed with Sophia)
Google Project Management Certificate (9 Units) (Completed)

Please, I want to know, according to the list of courses I have already completed and the ones that are pending, how many classes I have left in order to fulfill my degree in BLS Project Management.

your kind response will be highly appreciated
Easy, your advisor will provide you an updated evaluation, within the template they have, usually it's in "yellow highlight" indicating the remaining classes. You can always attach the file and we can review what is remaining and see if you've max out the transfer possible.

[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Chimera

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI Admission Requirements/Plan. svnkid 5 149 Yesterday, 02:56 PM
Last Post: svnkid
  New UMPI Academic Catalog 2024-2025 turbotortuga 14 1,533 Yesterday, 11:50 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI YourPace BA History & Political Science - transfer questions. Patchouli_Skoal 7 274 Yesterday, 09:31 AM
  bjcheung77 - UMPI BAS Progress Thread bjcheung77 33 4,752 10-16-2024, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Bikingrox211
  UMPI Class Review Master Thread RbxFunRocks 128 96,849 10-14-2024, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Konny08
Question Transfer Credit Questions SierraAZ1395 10 559 10-10-2024, 03:31 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMPI Accounting Assistance - Degree Plan NewbieLearner 17 1,241 10-10-2024, 11:47 AM
Last Post: NewbieLearner
  7 Bus & Psy Courses Left - UMPI vs study.com??? radicallena 7 471 10-07-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Question regarding UMPI BAS to MAOL Hackingat40 5 431 10-02-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Hackingat40
  UMPI GPA Question joshua27 8 2,275 09-28-2024, 09:24 AM