Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The DegreeForum Movie
No. Angus T. Jones is a conservative Christian.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Well, I understand (and I certainly am a conservative Christian) but I was wondering if you were implying more parallels based on certain debates we've had. Smile Just wanted to fully understand you Wink And I should get to be played by a girl, 'cuz I am one Wink

sanantone Wrote:Quasarvs should be played by Sarah Palin or Michele Bachmann. I think Yoda should be reserved for Shotojuku.
I do agree with that, though Cool
BA History 2014 - TESC

The Lord is my shepherd. Psalm 23

"I'm going on an adventure!' ~AUJ
"It is our fight." ~DoS
"I am not alone." ~BotFA
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that's given to us." ~FotR
"There is still hope." ~TTT
"Courage..." "This day, we fight!" ~RotK

CLEP: A&I Lit 74 ~ Am Lit 73 ~ Eng Lit 72 ~ Humanities 75 ~ College Math 77 ~ Western Civ I 63 ~ Western Civ II 69 ~ Natural Sci 64 ~ US History I 76 ~ US History II 69 ~ Sociology 68 ~ Am Gov 69 ~ Social Sci & Hist 71 ~ College Comp 61 ~ Marketing 70 ~ Management 66 ~ Psychology 67

DSST: Supervision 453 ~ Tech Writing 61 ~ Computing 427 ~ Middle East 65 ~ Soviet Union 65 ~ Vietnam War 74 ~[COLOR="#0099cc"] Civil War 68

[/COLOR]Other: College+ Biblical Social Justice B ~ ECE World Conflicts Since 1900 A

TESC courses: Capstone A ~ Leaders in History A ~ Photography 101 A- ~ Games People Play A ~ International Relations A- ~ Mass Communications I A

$5 off IC - 59690
My hair jewelry business
marianne202 Wrote:Too funny! The problem is that since none of these "stars" has ever been through this process I'm not sure they could truly portray the self-discipline, drive and committment that is required to be successful with this mode of education. That said, those that are avoiding studying for an exam by using brain power to respond here should get back to studying if you want to be successful like the "old timers" around here! Get studying so you can post your "I'm done" thread sooner" rather than later! Besides nobody can replace the original players here!

Actually Ashley Judd went to Harvard a few years back for her Masters and graduated in 2010. She actually didn't finish her BA until she was older. Something about she did not realize she did not graduate.
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
marianne202 Wrote:The problem is that since none of these "stars" has ever been through this process I'm not sure they could truly portray the self-discipline, drive and committment that is required to be successful with this mode of education. That said, those that are avoiding studying for an exam by using brain power to respond here should get back to studying if you want to be successful like the "old timers" around here! Get studying so you can post your "I'm done" thread sooner" rather than later!

marianne202…… Jane Lynch
alleycat…… Diane Keaton
IrishJohn…… Bill Murray
TayTay…… Jennifer Lawrence
Lady Grace of Pemberley…… Emma Watson
Jonathan Whatley Wrote:marianne202…… Jane Lynch
alleycat…… Diane Keaton
IrishJohn…… Bill Murray
TayTay…… Jennifer Lawrence
Lady Grace of Pemberley…… Emma Watson

Jonathan I completely love the Keaton. But honestly I am more Megan Mullally.
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
What's that "get er done" guys name? Can I be played by him?

Either that or the old fat Elvis....I can't carry a tune but do enjoy hot fudge.
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
I agree that alleycat is more Megan Mullally and while I like Larry the Cable Guy, I'm not sure he is as intellegent as Rebel! Although, Rebel does "git er done"! I do like Jane Lynch's no nonsense attitude and her comedic timing so that could fit, although I'm far from a fit, blond lesbian, but that's why its called acting!
Completed 2/09 - 5/13

RHIA Post-Bac Cert - Stephens - 5/13
MHA - Bellevue Univ - 3/12
BSHS - Excelsior 12/10
BSLS - Excelsior 3/10
ASLS - Excelsior 4/09

ECE - A&P - B
ECE - Found. of Gerontology - B
ECE - Ethics: Theory & Practice - B
ECE - Psych. of Adulthood & Aging - A
ECE - Social Psych. - B
ECE - Abnormal Psych. - B
ECE - HR Management - B
ECE - Research Methods of Psych. - B
ECE - Pathophysiology - A

CLEP - American Govt - 58
CLEP - Intro. to Sociology - 63
CLEP - A & I Lit - 70
DSST - Fund. of Counseling - A (65)
DSST - Org. Behavior - A (67)
DSST - Environment & Humanity - A (62)
DSST - Found. of Education - A (64)
DSST - Here's to Your Health - 461 (Pass)
DSST - Substance Abuse - 460 (Pass)
DSST - Principles of Supervision - A (61)
DSST - Lifespan Developmental Psych - A (59)
DSST - Criminal Justice - 443 (Pass)
DSST - MIS - 415 (Pass)
UExcel - Intro. to Psych (Beta)- Pass
ALEKS - College Alg, Stats
Straighterline - Medical Term, Pharmacology I & II
FEMA - PDS + more
Did I say Johann? I think I meant JohnnyHeck.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
sanantone Wrote:Did I say Johann? I think I meant JohnnyHeck.

I think the wise-elder thing is true of both of them!

Johann being Canadian, I was thinking we could give him Gordon Pinsent.
OH MY GOSH. I'm gone for a day and I come back to craziness! LOL First off, I'm Hollywood-illiterate, so I don't even know who any of these actors are that you're casting. BUT, in my REAL life I'm a 40-something chubby mom dressed to the 9's in Walmart's clearance rack, so if I get a chance to PICK, let me be a one of my favorites- I like the dark haired detective from Law and Order (Olivia), Mariska I think is her real name? I think she's awesome and beautiful and smart. Smile And I also really like the skinny little thing who plays the supervisor of the lab on Bones. Her character's name is Cam, don't know her real name.
I don't hate Ashley Judd or Reba, so that's not bad. I'm just glad no one picked Roseanne!

Oh, and isn't Yoda a monster thing? That's not even funny~

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Civil War Movie in 2024 LevelUP 36 4,061 06-02-2024, 01:44 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Why is DegreeForum so SLOW lately? dfrecore 64 5,199 02-21-2024, 02:39 PM
Last Post: housecat
  Sound of Freedom the #1 Movie They Don’t Want You to See LevelUP 3 1,014 07-12-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: sanantone
Video Tetris: A Modern Movie That Shows the How People Had to Live in the Soviet Union. LevelUP 1 809 04-10-2023, 02:02 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Video Uncle Tom Movie Now Free on YouTube LevelUP 5 1,462 07-22-2022, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jsd
  [Google Play] "Human" Documentary Movie FREE *Rental* bjcheung77 0 778 07-19-2021, 07:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Black Widow Movie: Action Packed! bjcheung77 6 1,124 07-18-2021, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Randyj512
  DegreeForum LinkedIn Networking ashkir 16 2,322 05-20-2021, 03:34 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  DegreeForum having issues? bjcheung77 4 914 05-15-2021, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  DegreeForum security ashkir 3 1,016 02-15-2021, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Merlin