Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Danger of Too Much Education Without Increasingly Responsible Experience
cookderosa Wrote:I think it's fake...maybe this guy works for The Onion?

I thought he was fake, but a member claimed to have heard about him in the military. His frivolous lawsuits might be available as public records, but I don't feel like searching right now.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
sanantone Wrote:I thought he was fake, but a member claimed to have heard about him in the military. His frivolous lawsuits might be available as public records, but I don't feel like searching right now.

Nope....he's real:

06-40461: Hall v. Civil Air Patrol Inc, et al :: Fifth Circuit :: US Court of Appeals Cases :: Justia

This was an appeal from Mr. Hall getting thrown out in Federal Appeals Court. In the document, it states;

"Upon review of the record, and consideration of Hall's brief, we find no reversible error here. Hall's first amended complaint was twenty-five pages long and named 151 defendants, including President George W. Bush and Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld."

He's off his rocker......I hope he doesn't sue us...

To make things easy for us, he's listed many of his court documents right on his website:

Aric W Hall  -  Law Offices of Aric W Hall  -  Civil Air Patrol  -  -  - 
[COLOR="#0000FF"] B.S. - COSC (December, 2013) :hurray:
20-Community College Courses (2004-2006)
80-Semester Hours at Western Governors University (2010-2012)
15-Charter Oak State College (2013)
12-CLEP
3-DSST
6-FEMA
If I can do it, ANYONE can do it![/COLOR]
Chebasaz Wrote:Where people get in trouble is trying to skip rungs.

That. And it gets harder as you get older, because if you change ladders, you have to be willing to go lower than you might already be elsewhere....so people get antsy and think hyper-educating is the answer.
Interestingly enough though, with a PhD he could go right into teaching at the local community college. That might lead to better connections for the future - certainly better than at WalMart!
BA in History, TESC, Graduated September 2010
MA in History, American Public University, currently pursuing
Virginia teaching license, currently pursuing

Check out Degree Forum Wiki for more information on putting together your own degree plan!

My BA History degree plan.
IrishJohn Wrote:Interestingly enough though, with a PhD he could go right into teaching at the local community college. That might lead to better connections for the future - certainly better than at WalMart!

Who knows, maybe with his education and experience, he'll get fast-tracked and get into a team lead position, then manager, store manager, etc. (If that is how Walmart works, I never found out).
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.
He's been at Walmart for over 2 years. Fast food restaurants promote people faster than that if they're worth anything.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SARA Source - catalog of distance education programs stats-time 3 490 08-03-2024, 04:55 PM
Last Post: wow
  U.S. Department of Education considers a degree as a high school equivalency ArshveerCheema 15 2,221 05-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: ArshveerCheema
  Curious about Guild Education Vle045 8 1,326 05-19-2024, 08:33 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  experience with the University of London Givenes 1 488 05-11-2024, 09:01 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  Worldwide Education Services (WES) Shelf life? nyrsimon 3 497 04-02-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: nyrsimon
  UK vs US, Education Compared bjcheung77 1 478 03-18-2024, 09:42 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  Country Preview: Poland - Inexpensive European Education bjcheung77 11 2,830 01-29-2024, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Tomas
  Anyone with experience/knowledge on army medic to civilian LVN pathway? studyingfortests 4 801 12-16-2023, 09:36 PM
  US Education Department unveils stricter college oversight rules bjcheung77 0 517 11-01-2023, 02:38 PM
  Education Is Now America’s Great Divide LevelUP 2 574 10-06-2023, 02:50 PM