Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU Strategic Management TECEP
I want to register for tecep today and just wanted to confirm the cost here first. Is $417 the correct cost for the TECEP? I thought it was less than that.

Balance

Description

Total Charges

Payments

Financial Aid Remaining

Refunds

May 2017, Student Receivables

Started October 2016

Goal:  Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: General Management  Credits 120/120!!!

Completed:

CLEP: Spanish 80
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Introduction to Statistics, PreCalculus
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Principles of Management, Principles of Marketing, Business in Society,  Human Resource Management, Digital Marketing and Advertising, Personal Finance, History of Vietnam, US History I
Teex: Cyber Security 101, 201, and 301. Completed 10/18/16
Straighterline: English Comp I, English Comp II, Intro to Communication, Intro to Religion, Intro to Sociology, American Government, Introduction to Environmental Science, Accounting I, Accounting II, Business Law, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Business Communication Organizational Behavior, Managerial Accounting, Financial Accounting 
TECEP: Strategic Management (69%), Security Analysis (84%)
ACTFL:  OPIc Spanish Advanced High/Superior, WPT Spanish Advanced Hgh/Superior
It should be $114... did they add the Cornerstone to your registration? That would be an additional $300. If so, you should drop that cornerstone.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
Synicaal Wrote:Yes If I was you I would definitely try and tackle the Intro to Management course, and any Business Courses you can get done. They will all at the very least help you build up how businesses work and tackle a bunch of the "list" you will want to know. I am just starting to prep for this TECEP today and hoping to take it within the next three weeks. Sooner the better but I'd rather make sure I am 100% ready to hit that 60% mark. Needed to speed up taking this I don't care if I get exactly a 60 on it, a pass is a pass. I usually like to aim for a much higher grade then passing but I'm willing to make an exception.

Where can I find Intro to Management?
TESU - BSBA-GM

54/120 CR

BM- 15 CR
ALEKS- College Algebra, Intermediate Algebra, Trig, Intro to stats
Shmoop- Modern Europen History
Strighterline- English Comp II
CLEP- Analyzing and Interpreting lit- 55 (6cr)
The Institutes- Insurance Ethics (2cr)
Sophia- Developing Effective Teams (1cr)
Study.com- Principles of Management, Information Systems and Computer Applications, Organizational Management, Intro to Computing
cgf Wrote:Where can I find Intro to Management?

All over the place. Study.com has is Straighterline has it. I think even Saylor has that one. There is a CLEP for it available.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
jsd Wrote:It should be $114... did they add the Cornerstone to your registration? That would be an additional $300. If so, you should drop that cornerstone.

thanks, that was the issue!
Started October 2016

Goal:  Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: General Management  Credits 120/120!!!

Completed:

CLEP: Spanish 80
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Introduction to Statistics, PreCalculus
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Principles of Management, Principles of Marketing, Business in Society,  Human Resource Management, Digital Marketing and Advertising, Personal Finance, History of Vietnam, US History I
Teex: Cyber Security 101, 201, and 301. Completed 10/18/16
Straighterline: English Comp I, English Comp II, Intro to Communication, Intro to Religion, Intro to Sociology, American Government, Introduction to Environmental Science, Accounting I, Accounting II, Business Law, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Business Communication Organizational Behavior, Managerial Accounting, Financial Accounting 
TECEP: Strategic Management (69%), Security Analysis (84%)
ACTFL:  OPIc Spanish Advanced High/Superior, WPT Spanish Advanced Hgh/Superior
Synicaal Wrote:All over the place. Study.com has is Straighterline has it. I think even Saylor has that one. There is a CLEP for it available.

Ah, Principles of Management= Intro to management. I promise I am not usually this dense. :p After I finish personal finance with study.com I will start POM. Thanks for the tips!
TESU - BSBA-GM

54/120 CR

BM- 15 CR
ALEKS- College Algebra, Intermediate Algebra, Trig, Intro to stats
Shmoop- Modern Europen History
Strighterline- English Comp II
CLEP- Analyzing and Interpreting lit- 55 (6cr)
The Institutes- Insurance Ethics (2cr)
Sophia- Developing Effective Teams (1cr)
Study.com- Principles of Management, Information Systems and Computer Applications, Organizational Management, Intro to Computing
Found BUS-421-TE100 (Strategic Management) TECEP for May 1 - July 23. 45-50 seats.
Does anyone know what carrier TESU uses to mail out a TECEP?

Due to my proctors location if a certain carrier is used, it will be kicked back (return to sender).

Different address if USPS is used
Different address if FEDEX or UPS is used.
varJosh Wrote:Found BUS-421-TE100 (Strategic Management) TECEP for May 1 - July 23. 45-50 seats.

Thats the one I purchased.
morig Wrote:Thats the one I purchased.

I was searching "Strategic Management", not finding the course. I thought I had missed the cut until I seen the Bus capstone.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 4,462 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 4,028 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,762 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 4,073 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 3,123 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 2,609 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,872 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 2,586 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 3,781 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 3,159 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore