Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESC Enviromental Studies
I have a question for anyone that is/has recieved this degree from TESC. Can any of the FEMA exam fit into the area of study. I was wondering if possibly the Hazardous Weather, Earthquakes of Tomorrow, annd Flood Prone Structures or any others along those lines fit into the degree. Thanks
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
alleycat Wrote:I have a question for anyone that is/has recieved this degree from TESC. Can any of the FEMA exam fit into the area of study. I was wondering if possibly the Hazardous Weather, Earthquakes of Tomorrow, annd Flood Prone Structures or any others along those lines fit into the degree. Thanks

Although I have not attempted this degree, (You're talking about the AAS right?) I did an evaluation with my wife's credits and all of the FEMAs she has filled up the Area of Study. Of the 21 semester hours required, 3 were filled up by Biology and the other 18 were filled by FEMAs.
DSST Environment and Humanity would also fall in the area of study.
Hope this answers your question.
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Excelsior College - DONE[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]AAS-[SIZE="1"]2009[/SIZE], BSLS-[SIZE="1"]2010[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="2"]Thomas Edison State College - DONE[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]BA in History[/SIZE]-[SIZE="1"]2011[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE="2"]Texas A&M University Central Texas[/SIZE]
Master of Arts in History - 18/36 SH

CLEPs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Spanish, Freshman Comp, English Comp w/ Essay, Social Science & Hist, Info Sys & Comp App, Intro Sociology, Prin of Mngmt, American Gov , US History I, US History II, Western Civ I, Western Civ II[/SIZE][/SIZE]
DSSTs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Civil War & Reconstruction, Rise & Fall of Soviet Union, History of Vietnam War, Intro Modern Middle East, Western Europe Since 1945, Drug and Alcohol, Here's to Your Hlth, Intro To Comp, Prin of Sup, Technical Writing, Prin of Physical Science I[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Quote: There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "Mr. Garrison"[/SIZE]
CLEP101 Wrote:Although I have not attempted this degree, I did an evaluation with my wife's credits and all of the FEMAs she has filled up the Area of Study. Of the 21 semester hours required, 3 were filled up by Biology and the other 18 were filled by FEMAs.
DSST Environment and Humanity would also fall in the area of study.
Hope this answers your question.

Thank you Clep 101. Wow that is unbelievable.

Did she already have Chem and Bio with lab's done under Natural Science and Math? I knew that DSST Enviroment and Humanity would fit. I also think DSST Physical Science, Astronomy, and Physical Geology would fit. Thanks

Oh wait I just read your post again. I am referring to the BA in Enviromental Studies not the AAS in E,S and Technology
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about TESC credits robertturner 0 212 07-25-2024, 03:09 AM
Last Post: robertturner
  The Rechtschaffen Institute of Judaic Studies (Has anyone taken one of these courses? patsfand 1 981 02-22-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  So long, computer science — Chaos Studies is the hot new college degree LevelUP 9 1,663 10-15-2023, 11:14 PM
Last Post: MrPanda
  Anyone complete any of these studies? (Mexican/Spanish Propios) bjcheung77 7 1,328 09-20-2023, 11:31 AM
Last Post: elcastor21
  SUU Bachelor of General Studies (Speedway) EDUxplorer 10 2,854 04-18-2023, 12:43 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Saudi Scholarship: No funding for English studies bjcheung77 2 896 12-13-2022, 08:43 AM
Last Post: Fewind
  Are Studies Degrees the Worst College Degrees? LevelUP 5 1,266 09-23-2022, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Vle045
  Girne - Health Related Studies - Scholarship bjcheung77 4 700 08-13-2022, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Johann
  Integrative Professional Studies Alpha 1 639 04-29-2022, 12:47 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  San Diego University for Integrative Studies Alpha 1 733 03-27-2022, 05:37 PM
Last Post: LevelUP