Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TEL Learning easiest classes for RA credit?
I am working on my BACS for TESU and am looking for a place to get RA credits that is self paced so I can knock em out.

I think my biggest hurdle is getting RA credit. I believe TEL Learning is the best option after doing a lot of research into different options. TEL seems like it will be the most straightforward way. It might be a little more expensive but I would rather just get it done and be sure my credits will come in correctly.

Two questions:

1. Is there a list anywhere for easy TEL Learning classes. I see one for cleps but could not find anything on easiest TEL classes.
2. Is there any consensus on which uni is best to transcribe your credits too? I see a lot of people recommending Mid American Christian but I would prefer not to have a uni that has christian in the title just incase an employer wants to pull transcripts and then discriminates. Any other good options?
1. You can preview the courses at https://www.tellearning.org/free-learning-library/ You'll be able to see everything, except for the assignments. This should give you a better idea of what to expect.
2. See https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/TEL_Learning

TEL is actually one of the cheapest ways (not counting Finnish universities). If you want easy/straightforward, getting credit from ASU Universal Learner classes is probably easier. But it costs about 2x as much.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
There are options to do the TECEP as well if you're into exams, the cost is slightly cheaper than TEL and it's just an exam for those who are "experienced" in the subject matter, it would be easier for them and faster. If you're not familiar with the subject, then TEL would be a better option to go through the courses...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Thanks for the replies. I'm pretty set on TEL. I don't see the benefit of saving a couple dollars to take a TECEP over getting a full class that I can use as a buffer to help the grade.

I'm trying to find out if there is a thread anywhere on easy TEL classes and if anyone has any recommendations outside of Mid American Christian for transcribing the credits?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Learning Plan for High Schooler halov19823 15 903 08-30-2024, 06:43 AM
Last Post: homeschoolmom1
  Please advise on my next classes for a TESU BSc kt320 2 228 08-19-2024, 08:02 PM
Last Post: kt320
  College credit for EMT-Basic Certification Stonybeach 7 377 08-05-2024, 09:30 PM
Last Post: CenterSquarEd
  UMPI Yourpace Degree help - BLS Educational Studies - Sophia Learning Podcastillo 5 482 07-11-2024, 01:28 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Seeking the Quickest and Easiest School Program nilo.laden 9 836 07-08-2024, 07:06 PM
Last Post: davewill
  "Easiest" (Low math) UMPI Business Degree or other FAST Degree burbuja0512 14 995 07-07-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Assistance with Credit Transfer & Fast, Affordable & Efficient Degree Completion Plan PositiveSoul 9 727 06-24-2024, 10:16 PM
Last Post: PositiveSoul
  Tired of being bad at math and looking to enroll in online math classes for credit xor 13 1,614 06-20-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Ivo Lah
  Upper-level credit/BYU Independent Study alternatives clarissa23 10 798 05-24-2024, 01:36 AM
Last Post: evergreen
  Canadian 90 credit BA -> any 120 credit BA rarebird 4 615 05-07-2024, 01:59 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77