Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Success Story
Never give up to finish a your College Degree.

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science
[-] The following 3 users Like gams007's post:
  • ctcarl, rachel83az, ss20ts
Good for him, but I dunno how he managed to keep it a secret.  Everybody in the house knew when I was struggling with an assignment.
[-] The following 2 users Like ctcarl's post:
  • jch, moptop
(01-28-2021, 04:50 PM)ctcarl Wrote: Good for him, but I dunno how he managed to keep it a secret.  Everybody in the house knew when I was struggling with an assignment.

I'd guess he only worked on assignments at Starbucks or something. Or else he just told everyone that it was something work-related.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Congrats to him. Stole a bit of his daughter’s thunder....but that’s just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net
(01-30-2021, 05:37 PM)BrianFallon Wrote: Congrats to him.  Stole a bit of his daughter’s thunder....but that’s just my opinion.

I didn't want to say anything because I don't know what kind of relationship they have but, yeah, it did kind of feel like a bit of jealous energy there. Like he couldn't stand that she'd be able to do something he hadn't done. But maybe I am reading too much into it.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(01-30-2021, 05:56 PM)rachel83az Wrote:
(01-30-2021, 05:37 PM)BrianFallon Wrote: Congrats to him.  Stole a bit of his daughter’s thunder....but that’s just my opinion.

I didn't want to say anything because I don't know what kind of relationship they have but, yeah, it did kind of feel like a bit of jealous energy there. Like he couldn't stand that she'd be able to do something he hadn't done. But maybe I am reading too much into it.

I may be as well but as a parent, I’d be thrilled celebrating her accomplishment. My day can come later...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPA Exam Success Using Strategies Here AlmostCPA 2 1,121 11-14-2020, 03:30 PM
Last Post: cannoda