Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study.com Guardian Scholarship Response ?
My Husband got his today as well.
Got mine as well, just started!
1. Prep Phase: Hopeless, 15 credits, need a BA fast, never heard of TESU
2. TESU BALS: 121/120 (9 months)

3. RN Paramedic Bridge - Excelsior (9 months + CPNE wait)
4. WGU RN -> BSN
5. BSN -> MSN/FNP
Finally got mine as well!

For study.com, when you get the membership after the scholarship, it says you can take 2 exams per month. Does that include the retakes as well? Or is it 2 different exams with a retake for each?

Thanks!
(03-07-2018, 12:02 AM)acamp Wrote: Finally got mine as well!

For study.com, when you get the membership after the scholarship, it says you can take 2 exams per month.  Does that include the retakes as well?   Or is it 2 different exams with a retake for each?

Thanks!

It mean two proctored exams per month, period. Which means it could be a final exam for two different courses, or a final exam plus a retake of a final exam, or two retakes of final exams. Either way, once you've taken the second exam, you're locked out of scheduling proctored exams until the beginning of the next month. Unlike the normal subscription, you cannot pay to take additional exams during the month.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
Thank YOU!
(03-07-2018, 01:16 AM)Merlin Wrote:

For study.com, when you get the membership after the scholarship, it says you can take 2 exams per month.  Does that include the retakes as well?   Or is it 2 different exams with a retake for each?

Thanks!

It mean two proctored exams per month, period. Which means it could be a final exam for two different courses, or a final exam plus a retake of a final exam, or two retakes of final exams. Either way, once you've taken the second exam, you're locked out of scheduling proctored exams until the beginning of the next month. Unlike the normal subscription, you cannot pay to take additional exams during the month.

Did they change this? I thought it was posted previously you could pay the 70 to take an additional exam.
(03-07-2018, 10:30 AM)lmckown Wrote:

Thanks!

Did they change this? I thought it was posted previously you could pay the 70 to take an additional exam.

You cannot take (purchase) additional exams under the scholarship membership.  That has always been the case.

Also to all you have received it, remember that you must complete the Personal Finance course completely before you even look around or enroll in any other course they offer.  They will send you at least one warning email that your scholarship could be revoked if you do not follow that condition of the scholarship.  Just focus on getting the Personal Finance completed as soon as possible.  You only need the exam to be taken to move on to the next course (you do not need to wait until it is 'official' post proctoring)
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

(03-07-2018, 10:34 AM)allvia Wrote:
(03-07-2018, 10:30 AM)lmckown Wrote:

Thanks!

You cannot take (purchase) additional exams under the scholarship membership.  That has always been the case.

Also to all you have received it, remember that you must complete the Personal Finance course completely before you even look around or enroll in any other course they offer.  They will send you at least one warning email that your scholarship could be revoked if you do not follow that condition of the scholarship.  Just focus on getting the Personal Finance completed as soon as possible.  You only need the exam to be taken to move on to the next course (you do not need to wait until it is 'official' post proctoring)

Yes I heard from a few people about those warnings so I have only looked at that course haha. A lot of quizzes though - is that usually the normal amount for quizzes on study.com?

Lastly, I have taken about 40 quizzes but it hasn’t shown my current grade average. When will it show my current grade? I would just like to know the average before taking the final exam.

Thanks again.
(03-07-2018, 10:48 AM)acamp Wrote: Lastly, I have taken about 40 quizzes but it hasn’t shown my current grade average.  When will it show my current grade?  I would just like to know the average before taking the final exam.

Thanks again.

The % you need to get on the final shows up when you've completed every quiz and "unlocked" the final.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
I took the course and passed the proctored final the same day I got awarded the scholarship. It wasn't hard.
1. Prep Phase: Hopeless, 15 credits, need a BA fast, never heard of TESU
2. TESU BALS: 121/120 (9 months)

3. RN Paramedic Bridge - Excelsior (9 months + CPNE wait)
4. WGU RN -> BSN
5. BSN -> MSN/FNP

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 68 44,933 09-19-2024, 03:22 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Limited Time 68% Off College Saver at Study.com portals 41 7,299 09-19-2024, 03:21 PM
  Study.com History Courses lawqueen04 4 191 09-16-2024, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
Lightbulb Study.com 5 Exam Limit per Month Clarification Jaymes 2 247 09-13-2024, 08:06 PM
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 399 496,933 09-12-2024, 07:04 PM
Last Post: wow
  Study.com non-proctored final exams Tsanchez123 6 622 08-30-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: wow
  Study.com renewal discount Tsanchez123 1 238 08-25-2024, 10:53 AM
  Which order should I take these Study.com Classes from easiest to most difficult? mohelena02 9 3,215 08-16-2024, 11:36 AM
  Study.com Exam, Accidentally Left Installer Open ExcellentPhoto 2 386 08-13-2024, 06:41 PM
  Study.com—is this course NCCRS or ACE? wow 15 752 08-12-2024, 03:45 PM
Last Post: LevelUP