Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straightline - Need Help Urgently
I have been working on Straighterline Managerial Accounting FOREVER....it was seriously the hardest class I have taken in a long time! I put it down out of pure frustration and picked it back up on a mission to get that class done. I crammed nonstop put only had a 70 going into the final....I was not sure I was going to pass so after calling their call center they advised that IF I failed I could retake it and the two grades would be averaged together. So, I started the course over in order to prep for the final. I completed all of the tests but not the final. Last night I took the final for the course I have been working on for like 9 months via ProctorU and passed. Angels Rejoiced....UNTIL....

I put in a request to send my transcript and they indicated that I had not taken my final...I pointed out that I had one course in Blackboard and one in Moodle and explained why...

I got this back and am about to throw myself on the floor and cry:

Hello,
Thank you for reaching back out. I do see that you have two versions of the course, one in blackboard and the other in Moodle. Straighterline does not allow students to take the same course under different versions at the same time. At this time we can not process transcripts because it is in violation of our academic honesty policy. I have sent this over to our course manager for review. Please allow 24-48 hours to receive a response back.
Regards,
Becky

Does this make sense to anyone? They told me to buy the course again and I have no idea what is happening. There is NOTHING in their academic honesty policy about this and I am not sure why it is an academic honesty issue at all. The test questions were NOT the same - I have printouts of my first tests and blackboard and they were for certain all different.

Any ideas or thoughts on this? If I have to go into this class again I might need therapy...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How long does it takes TESC to confer Degree - Need Urgently for new Employer heidi08 6 1,923 09-18-2015, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bricabrac
  TECEP Eng II or Straightline - PF Advanced Comp is not working out for me heidi08 1 693 07-20-2015, 07:30 PM
Last Post: gingerbeefE
  Straightline- Personal Fitness & Wellness and First Aid/CPR KUJO 0 524 02-28-2013, 12:04 AM
Last Post: KUJO
  is straightline accredit back to any college in TX? mady32 2 796 01-16-2013, 09:44 PM
Last Post: namwen
  Rapid Learning or Straightline EVETTE39 2 978 09-17-2011, 12:57 AM
Last Post: dcan
  Straightline & Chamberlain EVETTE39 0 562 09-15-2011, 02:42 PM
Last Post: EVETTE39
  Urgently Need advice for History Test 1 & 2 eadymar 1 727 10-08-2008, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Ruddigore