Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Is Back! BTW, I Passed Stats and Received a BS in Psychology
I posted an in depth story about my statistics experience (late July). I think that it got deleted before I had a chance to send it or something. Anyway, this is the first time that I have been back and apparently some people got freaked about their upcomming stats exams because I never returned with my results.

Well, it is old news now. I will make a long story short by saying that I scored a 58 using only IC. I did in fact earn a BS in Psychology with that exam, versus a BSL. That was quite a big deal for me if you all remember.

I also apologize for any unanswered messages. I just had to get away and decompresshilarious
steelers Wrote:I will make a long story short by saying that I scored a 58 using only IC. I did in fact earn a BS in Psychology with that exam, versus a BSL. That was quite a big deal for me if you all remember.

[SIZE="5"]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] steelers! That's great to hear, as I think a lot of us were worried that you might have failed Stats since we never heard from you again after you'd taken it...I'm very glad to hear that was not the case! Big Grin And well done on earning your Bachelor's degree in Psychology! Wink When did you get your diploma?

Take care,
JoAnne Smile
BS - General Business - June 2007
Excelsior College
CONGRATS on your degree!
[SIZE="2"]Associates Degree, Aviation Maintenance Technology, Community College of the Air Force[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Bachelors of Science, Liberal Studies Degree, Excelsior [/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]MBA Human Resource Management, California Coast University[/SIZE]
Congratulations on your degree!!! Right now, I'm on the path for BSL with a minor/focus area in Psychology from EC. But, now that you brought it up, well I was wondering how is it different from BS Psychology. Is the BS in Psy more recognized, respected? I'm considering it, so please help me to understand.
Anne,
Next up: SPHR Exam again, missed it by 50 pts first attempt....:eek:
BS Liberal Arts - Excelsior College, MBA/HRM - Northcentral University

[SIZE="1"]Check a New Dreams & Goals Discussion Forum at http://www.getwettodayforum.com[/SIZE]
Congratulations, steelers! I was also wondering what had happened to you, glad to see things worked out!
Dawn
Taking the Road Less Traveled
The Journey of A Thousand Miles Starts with The First CLEP

BS-Psychology - Excelsior College
Enrolled in the School of Business, BS in Accounting
After MIS I'll be halfway there!
72 CLEP Credits, 21 DSST Credits, 25 ECE Credits (Including Inf Lit), 6 TESC Credits, 2 FEMA Credits = 126 Total
Withholding 6 Credits for Accounting = 120 for Psychology
12 credits completed toward my accounting degree
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]
Welcome back and Congrats!!

Now that you're back - What's Next??
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
[SIZE="2"]Congratulations on stats and on your degree! That's great news![/SIZE]
Kate
BS Psychology
Congratulations! Any future plans?
BSIT- Excelsior 2010, MCSE (2003), CCNP, Project+

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Planning way ahead and stuck on psychology licensure kmao2004 4 421 06-16-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Kim did it after 4 tries! <baby bar passed> bjcheung77 9 1,699 04-23-2024, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Help with Coopersmith's (PSY-304) History and Systems of Psychology Ben2020 14 3,170 04-11-2024, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Msecool123
  Colleges bring back ACT/SAT after finding test-optional policies hurt minorities LevelUP 1 431 03-16-2024, 11:17 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  These Rural Texans Opted Out of a Degree. This Community College Wants Them Back LevelUP 1 488 12-22-2023, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Avidreader
  A Look Back at College Closures and Mergers in 2023 LevelUP 0 408 12-22-2023, 11:09 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  9 Self Limiting Beliefs That Are Holding You Back from Success LevelUP 0 415 08-24-2022, 06:09 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  University Buys land, wait 5 years, sell it back for 2.5x profit... bjcheung77 0 621 05-16-2022, 03:06 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Psychology Careers - 9 Options bjcheung77 1 707 04-15-2022, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  RA psychology degree help amomwholearns 4 988 03-20-2022, 10:37 PM
Last Post: dfrecore