Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to use control f
Hi guys
I’m new here so please go easy on me. I’m sure this sounds like a crazy question. I’ve been reading around on the forums and see a lot about control f. I finally figured out how to use it and that it is awesome to learn. Hahaha anyway I see that y’all say you use that during Open book quiz or test. Could you tell me how you go about using it. Do you have separate iPad with the Ebook out while you are taking the test on the computer or do you just have the ebook open in different tabs on the computer??
Thanks in advance for the help

Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net
I would think that comes down to personal preference. I would just have either another tab open or the pdf open on the computer I'm working on.
(06-20-2018, 06:55 AM)tinyham Wrote: Hi guys
I’m new here so please go easy on me. I’m sure this sounds like a crazy question. I’ve been reading around on the forums and see a lot about control f. I finally figured out how to use it and that it is awesome to learn. Hahaha anyway I see that y’all say you use that during Open book quiz or test. Could you tell me how you go about using it. Do you have separate iPad with the Ebook out while you are taking the test on the computer or do you just have the ebook open in different tabs on the computer??
Thanks in advance for the help

Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net

Same. Whichever is easier for you to navigate.