Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
VERN' and Brittany University
I have a question about VERN' and Brittany University DBA degree. Because today I was talking to a agent from Upgrad that if I already have MBA degree. It will only take me 1 year to get the DBA degree from VERN' and Brittany University. 
Here are my questions:
1) Are VERN' DBA it self will recognized as regional accredited in the U.S? 
2) The doctorate degree it self Brittany University count as regional accredited in the U.S?
3) If both count as regional accredited in the U.S. That mean I will have two doctorate degree as regional accredited or only count one degree as regional accredited?
4) Is it legal to call yourself a DR? Unlike the UCAM DBA.
5) Do you guys know any other DBA's offer double or triple doctorate degree at the same time? It must be online. I'm asking because Brittany University doesn't seem too promising to me.
(05-29-2024, 12:37 PM)doyouhowdo1 Wrote: I have a question about VERN' and Brittany University DBA degree. Because today I was talking to a agent from Upgrad that if I already have MBA degree. It will only take me 1 year to get the DBA degree from VERN' and Brittany University. 
Here are my questions:
2) The doctorate degree it self Brittany University count as regional accredited in the U.S?
3) If both count as regional accredited in the U.S. That mean I will have two doctorate degree as regional accredited or only count one degree as regional accredited?
5) Do you guys know any other DBA's offer double or triple doctorate degree at the same time? It must be online. I'm asking because Brittany University doesn't seem too promising to me.
Doesn't sound legitimate on its face.

Post some links to these universities
There are a few threads for Brittany and also for Vern, I think these two were in the same thread for some DBA, Doctorate, PhD searches, etc.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(05-29-2024, 04:11 PM)cc95 Wrote:
(05-29-2024, 12:37 PM)doyouhowdo1 Wrote: I have a question about VERN' and Brittany University DBA degree. Because today I was talking to a agent from Upgrad that if I already have MBA degree. It will only take me 1 year to get the DBA degree from VERN' and Brittany University. 
Here are my questions:
Doesn't sound legitimate on its face.

Post some links to these universities
The VERN is full name is VERN' University of Applied Sciences.

https://www.online-study.hk/en-us/pages/...ual-award/

(05-29-2024, 06:19 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: There are a few threads for Brittany and also for Vern, I think these two were in the same thread for some DBA, Doctorate, PhD searches, etc.

Yep, but no one open a topic like this. Because I still haven't graduate from my MBA, which is why I'm still looking for other options than UCAM and South College DBA
[attachment=5055 Wrote:doyouhowdo1 pid='420346' dateline='1717004241']I have a question about VERN' and Brittany University DBA degree. Because today I was talking to a agent from Upgrad that if I already have MBA degree. It will only take me 1 year to get the DBA degree from VERN' and Brittany University. 
Here are my questions:
You can refer to this report as attached. Hope it helps.

Attached Files
.pdf   120711_20210312_0822_Final_Report_-_VERN_final_version.pdf (Size: 1.22 MB / Downloads: 31)
That document is from 2019, it's at least 5 years old and things may have changed, I would suggest getting in contact with the institution and even up higher if you can, such as the Ministry of Ed... Anything you can do to get more details that are current, it doesn't have to be to the day or week, but at least newer than 5 years.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sabi University Alpha 13 3,251 6 hours ago
Last Post: TINASAM
  Binghamton University System Science PhD for $15k NotJoeBiden 3 169 09-16-2024, 06:01 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  University of Central Arkansas's Online Ph.D mohelena02 24 5,414 07-25-2024, 10:03 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  European International University basu888 51 23,307 07-25-2024, 05:33 AM
Last Post: stevennguyen15691
  Florida Atlantic University: PhD in CS $34K bjcheung77 16 3,847 07-21-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: compsci
  12-18 months PhD in Health Sciences - Faulkner University michaeladsmith2 18 1,455 07-07-2024, 08:05 PM
  Virginia University of Lynchburg Accreditation on Warning Jonathan Whatley 90 10,562 06-04-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Capitol Technology University PhD in Cyberpsychology Sarit1046 20 1,944 04-23-2024, 01:07 PM
  DBA from Prague University of Economics and Business, 15k Euro durain 6 1,401 03-17-2024, 12:07 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Golden Gate University or Apollos DBA? kb24bi8 39 5,687 02-22-2024, 10:34 PM
Last Post: quanticmba