Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Six tests in three days!
I am going to take 5 dantes and 1 clep in three days. I did this because it is fall break.
I am taking:
Ethics in America
Race to save the planet
Here's to your health
Foundations in education
Lifespan developmental psychology
Natural Science
This is the first time I took a Dantes test
Does anyone have anything to help in these areas?
Thanks,
Mary
mcakes Wrote:I am going to take 5 dantes and 1 clep in three days. I did this because it is fall break.
I am taking:
Ethics in America
Race to save the planet
Here's to your health
Foundations in education
Lifespan developmental psychology
Natural Science
This is the first time I took a Dantes test
Does anyone have anything to help in these areas?
Thanks,
Mary
>>

What test prep material are you using?
wow..... Best wishes with your testing.
So you must've taken CLEP exams before. Besides recommending that you consult the feedback section, the online DSST exams aren't that much different from CLEPs. You have two hours instead of one and a half to complete the test and the questions have 4 choices to pick from instead of 5.

I personally like the online DSST format better and prefer it over the dated CLEP interface. Especially the review section which lists a short section of the questions in a summary format, making it easier for you to recognize and prioritize which questions to tackle next.

From your list of exams, I'm only familiar with the Ethics exam. I remember reading somewhere that the essay part is now mandatory, but I could be mistaken. It's important not to panic over the exam's somewhat wordy scenario texts as you will be presented with the same text multiple times throughout the test with different questions/situations, although not in a sequential manner. You might find yourself doing a lot of reading in the first few questions before you start seeing repeated texts. I must add that this exam was one of the weirder ones for me and I think it's very important to figure out what the question are about as the style is somewhat quirky in my opinion. I guess you should be good after few questions into the exam.

Good luck!
Excelsior BSB - MIS concentration (119 credits in the bank)
Iam using IC and Pass your class. I wonder if I should get the dantes study guides. I don't have but 2 weeks, but I have studied about 3 already. The only that I have not studied much on is Natual Science.
mcakes Wrote:Iam using IC and Pass your class. I wonder if I should get the dantes study guides. I don't have but 2 weeks, but I have studied about 3 already. The only that I have not studied much on is Natual Science.
>>

If you do get anything else, I liked the REA books and I always took Peterson's practice tests to get an idea if I was on the right track. Otherwise, you have great resources already! Good Luck!
mcakes Wrote:Does anyone have anything to help in these areas?

[SIZE="4"]Prayer!!![/SIZE]Big Grin
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  outlier increasing price in 7 days sialiblo 13 1,729 10-14-2022, 09:44 PM
Last Post: tuckerarabi786
  Anyone Do IQ Tests or a Part of an IQ Society? dewisant 9 1,173 05-13-2022, 06:34 PM
Last Post: creationstory
  Looking for EQ & IQ Tests online: Anyone? bjcheung77 6 1,158 10-12-2021, 05:40 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Which degrees accept the most CLEP type tests? Sorbik 5 2,827 08-01-2020, 08:27 AM
Last Post: nomaduser
  Peterson's Practice Tests mseldomridge 9 3,843 11-20-2019, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Heisrisen2916
  Can't find my Peterson's tests! studyandpass5 0 919 06-29-2019, 11:47 AM
Last Post: studyandpass5
  Can we get access to Peterson's tests through TESU? studyandpass5 4 1,722 05-08-2019, 07:46 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Intro to Psychology CLEP - Peterson's practice tests S.Tesla 0 1,416 04-08-2019, 03:38 PM
Last Post: S.Tesla
  Only two CLEP tests per day Jenniferinfl 6 2,154 02-12-2019, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Jenniferinfl
  Am I ready for my CLEP tests? Jenniferinfl 21 4,178 01-30-2019, 10:43 PM
Last Post: quigongene