Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SL American Gov't Ebook??
Anyone have the ebook I can use? Pretty please :-)
TESU BSBA General Mgmt 6/10/16 Wink
TESU: TECEP Public Relations Thought & Practice - 82
Penn Foster: Financial Mgmt 94, International Business 97, Strategic Mgmt 98, Corporate Finance 99, Consumer Behavior 95, Human Resource Mgmt 99
Saylor: Business Law & Ethics 82, Corporate Communication 76, Principles of Marketing 72
Sophia: Intro to Sociology 90, Conflict Resolution 87, Project Mgmt 88
Straighterline: Principles of Mgmt 94, Organizational Behavior 88, American Government 92
The Institutes: Ethics and the CPU Code of Professional Conduct (free 2 CR)

COSC - Associate of Science Honors General Studies 2014
COSC - Cornerstone - A
Straighterline: Into to Religions A, Business Ethics B, West. Civ. I B, Intro to Env. Science B
CLEP: A&I Literature - 69
AngelaP Wrote:Anyone have the ebook I can use? Pretty please :-)

I have it. Send me your email address.
TESU BSBA GENERAL MANAGEMENT

Completed :

ALEKS
Beginning Algebra, Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Precalculus

Straighterline
Anatomy & Physiology I, Anatomy & Physiology II, American Government, Introdution to Sociology, Microbiology, Organizational Behavior, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Medical Terminology, Principles of Management, United States History I, Western Civilization I, Cultural Anthropology, Business Law,
Business Statistics, Accounting I

Tennessee College of Applied Technology
Dosage Calculations for Nurses- 4 Credits

61/120 Credits Smile

..........more to be addedSmile we are getting somewhere Big Grin
PM sent

Thanks!!:hurray:
Penn Foster: Financial Mgmt 94, International Business 97, Strategic Mgmt 98, Corporate Finance 99, Consumer Behavior 95, Human Resource Mgmt 99
Saylor: Business Law & Ethics 82, Corporate Communication 76, Principles of Marketing 72
Straighterline: Principles of Mgmt 94, Organizational Behavior 88, American Government 92

COSC - Cornerstone - A
Straighterline: Into to Religions A, Business Ethics B, West. Civ. I B, Intro to Env. Science B
How was this course Nurse?
AngelaP Wrote:PM sent

Thanks!!:hurray:

You are welcome.

I sent it. Check your email Smile

Completed :

ALEKS

Straighterline
Anatomy & Physiology I, Anatomy & Physiology II, American Government, Introdution to Sociology, Microbiology, Organizational Behavior, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Medical Terminology, Principles of Management, United States History I, Western Civilization I, Cultural Anthropology, Business Law,

61/120 Credits Smile

yb1 Wrote:How was this course Nurse?

Not too bad. I didn't read much of the book though Big Grin just a few chapters here and there.

Its not a hard course and can be done in little time. Good luck.

Completed :

ALEKS

Straighterline

61/120 Credits Smile

Just an FYI, not sure if it matters not much has changed in regards to this subject but the last title used was published in 2011. The book listed now is:
Thomas E. Patterson. We the People, 11th edition. McGraw-Hill, 2014. ISBN 9780078024795. I am assuming the course has also been updated as the quizzes and exams come directly from the book test bank questions. Or at least that was the case in the past.

Of course you can easily google public changes/scandals etc over the past 3 years.Wink

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
Yeah, I'm not going to chance it. When being proctored they can always deny the book if it is not the correct one. I will just rent the ebook. I do appreciate it though!

COSC - Cornerstone - A
Are you going to rent it from SL or did you find it somewhere else? The SL price is really high.
CLEP: US History 1
DSST: Intro to Computing, Intro to World Religions
ALEKS: Basic Algebra, Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra
Sophia: Art History
Straighterline: Intro to Environmental Science, US History 2, Western Civ 1, American Gov, Anthropology, West Civ 2, A&P 1, Medical Terminology
The Institutes: Ethics and the CPCU Code of Professional Conduct
Kaplan PLA

In Progress - English 101, Intro to Comm
I rented it through Chegg for $52.

COSC - Cornerstone - A

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  American Public University? nomaduser 45 6,615 09-29-2024, 01:54 PM
Last Post: nomaduser
  The American Dream Academy (TADA) coming to an end in April 2024 Vle045 55 10,090 05-10-2024, 07:43 PM
Last Post: lisarox
  The American Dream Academy Closing 4/30 Questions SophiaPrincess 14 2,789 05-08-2024, 12:15 AM
Last Post: upgrayedd
  European-American University Degree Mill elcastor21 21 3,773 11-08-2023, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Johann
  eBook Bundles pluggingalong 2 642 10-31-2023, 10:38 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Are alternative credits only an American thing? mojave 24 2,723 09-08-2023, 04:14 AM
Last Post: ausernameisneeded
  American Dream Academy Course Limit? vintage_jacket 13 4,934 02-16-2023, 06:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  National Trends in Grade Inflation for American Colleges LevelUP 1 635 09-21-2022, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Courcelles
  Most underemployed majors according to the U.S. Census American Community Survey sanantone 33 3,754 09-01-2022, 09:43 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Latin American University Rankings Alpha 0 516 07-14-2022, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Alpha