Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SDC Quiz retake
My friend is taking a class at Study and has a 69% in Operations Management. He already submitted his assignment the 2 times they permit. He is 2 points away from 210. Does Study reset quizzes like Sophia does? He scored an 88 on all his quizzes overall so I was wondering if resetting was an option before taking the proctored test all over again
(08-02-2021, 02:51 PM)Lupeb Wrote: My friend is taking a class at Study and has a 69% in Operations Management. He already submitted his assignment the 2 times they permit. He is 2 points away from 210. Does Study reset quizzes like Sophia does? He scored an 88 on all his quizzes overall so I was wondering if resetting was an option before taking the proctored test all over again

You are allowed a few chances to retake quizzes.  It is either 2 or 3 times for each quiz question.  Also, strive to get every single point you can on each quiz especially since you can go back to look up each question.

The rubics are the key to doing the papers.  You have to follow the rubic and whatever the grader says to help. 

You are also allowed to retake the final test.  Pay attention to the study guide most courses offer because they give the exact videos exam questions use.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dorothy44's post:
  • MNomadic
Email support and ask them to see if they can reset some quizzes, tell them your story and they'll see what can be done. If he has a pretty good score for the final and assignments, that should be OK. Resetting the quizzes and getting from 88 to 95 should work for the student in question...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
You can take SDC quizzes an unlimited amount of times but your final score comes from the highest points within the first 3 tries.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
He will probably have to retake the course. I’ve not heard of resetting quizzes. You’re allowed the best of three chances.
(08-02-2021, 04:24 PM)Pats20 Wrote: He will probably have to retake the course. I’ve not heard of resetting quizzes. You’re allowed the best of three chances.
Hi, do you know if they could reset a course?
(08-05-2021, 08:21 AM)badcookie Wrote:
(08-02-2021, 04:24 PM)Pats20 Wrote: He will probably have to retake the course. I’ve not heard of resetting quizzes. You’re allowed the best of three chances.

You can't reset a course.  You can retake the final 2 more times but you have to pay $70 for each retake.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
(08-05-2021, 09:05 AM)LevelUP Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 08:21 AM)badcookie Wrote:

You can't reset a course.  You can retake the final 2 more times but you have to pay $70 for each retake.

You don't have to pay $70 to retake it if you haven't taken a second exam during that month; the $70 is only for more than 2 exams in a single month.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Ouch, if they don't allow any reset or retakes (after 3 attempts), then they'll have to take the course again for $70 if they've past 2 exams, otherwise, they can use up the second exam to redo the course.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
So update: He actually had an additional attempt on resubmitting the paper and scored high enough to pass the course without retaking the proctored exam again but, the grade hasn’t updated yet. How long does it take for a grade to update?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Study.com Math 108: Discrete Mathematics - Optional Quiz and final exam Titan_s 5 2,637 11-11-2022, 10:13 AM
Last Post: simonbellfi
  Saylor.org exam retake same questions deegee 3 1,771 07-02-2022, 12:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Straighterline Exams Retake Policy? Pats20 2 2,497 04-03-2022, 06:57 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Study.com - Question, can you retake a course multiple times? bjcheung77 6 2,692 08-03-2021, 07:21 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Can you Retake Classes?? tls7291 14 2,351 05-24-2020, 10:33 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Saylor Exam Retake Policy Change udi 5 1,349 11-10-2019, 02:56 PM
Last Post: akr680
  Quiz tinyham 1 906 09-03-2019, 04:21 PM
Last Post: lacussucceed
  Shmoop retake unit exam after final? SweetsugarNL 2 987 08-26-2019, 09:31 PM
Last Post: walkingbyfaith
  SDC | QUIZ for grading akr680 2 1,044 06-11-2019, 06:44 PM
Last Post: akr680
  SDC quiz question for power users.. suzycupcake 14 2,827 05-31-2019, 05:39 PM