Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retesting
I am going to retest on a DSST...tomorrow will be 180 days since I last retested. Do I have to wait till Monday or can I go test on it tomorrow. Thanks in advance
“Fear is necessary. Without it, I'd be scared to death.”

Floyd Patterson

"I'm so far ahead I gotta save the last dance"
Hm... I don't know for sure. It seems like you should be able to, but I would call DANTES or the testing center just to make sure.
~Brittany

From 0 to 120 credits in ten months and seven days because of CollegePlus! and InstantCert!!!

AHHHH!!!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!! Graduation, here I come!

"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save." ~Zephaniah 3:17
You can log into your account from DSST - GetCollegeCredit.com to see if the test you are wanting to re-take says "not available".
Passed CLEP & DSST, Principles of Marketing, Principles of Management, Principles of Supervision, Human Resource Management, Here's To Your Health, Civil War & Reconstruction, Drugs & Alcohol Abuse, Introduction To Psychology, Introduction To Sociology, Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union, Criminal Justice, Into to Law Enforcement, Astronomy, Environment and Humanity, Technical Writing, Foundations of Education, Western Europe Since 1945, DSST Organization Behavior, ECE Ethics: Theory & Practice, Intro to Business, ECE Abnormal Psychology, ECE World Population, ECE Psychology of Adulthood and Aging, Fundamentals of Counseling
Does that work for you? I've never been able to login from any computer other than one at a testing site. Tongue
~Brittany

From 0 to 120 credits in ten months and seven days because of CollegePlus! and InstantCert!!!

bkbarden Wrote:Does that work for you? I've never been able to login from any computer other than one at a testing site. Tongue

Yes, it works for me.
1. Go to the website: DSST - GetCollegeCredit.com
2. on the right click on "Take Practice Exam"
3. Once the DSST website comes up go to the bottom and click on "Secure Sign-In"
4. Login using your Test login (not the practice test login)

From there you can review your test scores or click take test to see if the test is available for re-taking.
Passed CLEP & DSST, Principles of Marketing, Principles of Management, Principles of Supervision, Human Resource Management, Here's To Your Health, Civil War & Reconstruction, Drugs & Alcohol Abuse, Introduction To Psychology, Introduction To Sociology, Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union, Criminal Justice, Into to Law Enforcement, Astronomy, Environment and Humanity, Technical Writing, Foundations of Education, Western Europe Since 1945, DSST Organization Behavior, ECE Ethics: Theory & Practice, Intro to Business, ECE Abnormal Psychology, ECE World Population, ECE Psychology of Adulthood and Aging, Fundamentals of Counseling
Ok. I'm not sure why it's never worked for me, but it's good it does. Smile
~Brittany

Alright looks like you can retest on the 180th day and time you last taken the test (I took the test at 1:30 pm 6 months ago, so have to wait till after that time)
“Fear is necessary. Without it, I'd be scared to death.”

Floyd Patterson

"I'm so far ahead I gotta save the last dance"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Retesting in a few months and scared out of my mind! 2L8 1 1,137 01-16-2018, 03:37 PM
Last Post: studyandpass5
  Does CLEP make any exceptions for retesting? (One letter off "A≠I") Igerald1 0 801 05-19-2017, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Igerald1
  Question about retesting a failed exam... Shadowless 1 944 02-10-2008, 07:34 PM
Last Post: CDM
  Dantes Retesting carlosamador2006 1 990 04-30-2007, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Matymus