Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psych CLEP
Whenever I try to access the Peterson's practice clep exam for psychology I get an "Unhandled Exception Unhandled script exception" error. Any ideas? I emailed tech support but have not received a reply yet.
If the book is boring and you know some of the material just start taking the practice tests. Mark the ones you get wrong and read the detailed answers until you know them well.
BSBA CIS from TESC, BA Natural Science/Math from TESC
MBA Applied Computer Science from NCU
Enrolled at NCU in the PhD Applied Computer Science
ryoder Wrote:If the book is boring and you know some of the material just start taking the practice tests. Mark the ones you get wrong and read the detailed answers until you know them well.
I took a Peterson's a few weeks ago without studying and did terribly...that's why I think I'm gonna stop with Peterson's....for Bio I did in the 30's and 40's (even on the 1st one) and I passed the CLEP... Peterson's just makes me feel very stressed.
- [SIZE="2"]STG[/SIZE]
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="1"]Intro to Sociology 51|Biology 54|Intro to Psychology 61
College Algebra A[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]124 credits: B.A Social Sciences [B]DONE in 14 months; August 2011[/COLOR][/B]
"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty"- [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Winston Churchill[/COLOR]
bkahuna Wrote:There is enough in the REA guide provided you memorize it.

As I recall there are a few questions that are pretty easy, maybe 3-5 or so, if you have those memorized they are easy. I think i put that in the specific feedback forum.

This may help some
Brain Structures and Their Functions
My psych professor gave me some cites he thought might be helpful.

Anatomy of the Brain

http://www.a2zpsychology.com/articles/bi..._brain.php

biology - Human brain
- [SIZE="2"]STG[/SIZE]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]124 credits: B.A Social Sciences [B]DONE in 14 months; August 2011[/COLOR][/B]
"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty"- [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Winston Churchill[/COLOR]
5806351 Wrote:Whenever I try to access the Peterson's practice clep exam for psychology I get an "Unhandled Exception Unhandled script exception" error. Any ideas? I emailed tech support but have not received a reply yet.
It worked for me a week ago but I tried so many links and it doesn't work for me either...
- [SIZE="2"]STG[/SIZE]
Did you go to Freeclepprep.com and use the link there? They also have some great resources listed
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
Lindagerr Wrote:Did you go to Freeclepprep.com and use the link there? They also have some great resources listed
Thanks Linda...it's working Smile
- [SIZE="2"]STG[/SIZE]
You are welcome, glad it worked, that site has some good stuff too.
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
In one place I read that Skinner was the one who made classical and operant condition and in another place I found that Skinner made operant conditioning and Pavlov made classical conditioning...Does anyone know which is true?
also, I thought REA has everything I need to know for the CLEP in general, but a lot of the stuff are not in it like the visual cliff experiment and Kohlberg's morality development...when I was reading through the exam feedback I saw I'm missing things...
- [SIZE="2"]STG[/SIZE]
Pavlov = classical conditioning
Skinner = operant conditioning

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 1,824 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 674 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 2,189 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket
  combine CLEP & ACTFL? defmo 5 1,049 08-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Prep for College Composition with Essay CLEP ? abs_co 3 1,823 11-11-2021, 07:39 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Big Grin CLEP US HISTORY II Advice basol007 2 1,451 03-14-2021, 02:14 PM
Last Post: basol007
  need to find credits by testing like Clep - but Clep is not available where I live - esh 3 1,389 01-31-2021, 07:49 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Should I go for COSC BS Health Studies or TESU BA Psych? mcorye91 15 2,455 12-28-2020, 02:11 PM
Last Post: mcorye91
  Study material Clep English composition modular Collegelady2 16 4,636 08-18-2020, 10:20 PM
Last Post: mrskitty
  Which degrees accept the most CLEP type tests? Sorbik 5 2,824 08-01-2020, 08:27 AM
Last Post: nomaduser