Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penn foster final grading time.
I'm enrolled in two classes and turned in one final Monday, yet to be graded, and one today. How long has it been taking them to get finals graded? I'm trying to make this July 1st TESC deadline.

The two classes are financial management and strategic business management.
Clep: Info Systems & Computer Applications, Humanities, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, A&I Lit, Marketing

Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, College Algebra/Trig, Pre-Calc, Business Statistics

Straighterline: Cultural Anthropology, Intro to Religion, Intro to Business, Principles of Management, Accounting I, Accounting II, Business Law, Sociology, Business Ethics, Organizational Behavior, Managerial Accounting, Financial Accounting, Business Communications, English Composition II

TEEX: Cyber Security for Everyone, Cyber Security for IT Professionals, Cyber Security for Business Professionals

DSST: Human Resource Management, Money and Banking, Management Information Systems, Ethics in America

Penn Foster: Financial Management, Strategic Management

Goal: BSBA General Management TESC (120/120)
Strategic business management took about 3 days and financial management took about 5-7 business days. One instructor I spoke with said it sometimes takes up to 10 days before they can get around to grading but she also said they've been working to shorten this time.

The ace reporting process is very fast, typically 1 day to add the course to your transcript and two days for tesc registrar to receive the transcript.

It took about three weeks total turn around time for the mailed final exams that require a proctor, so you can be thankful you're not doing courses that require those.

I just completed 4 PF courses in the past 2 weeks, so my information is current.
BSU -ABA Certificate Program --In Progress

BSBA from TESC Sept 2014
I completed 63 credits in 15 weeks using this forum!

AAS -Web Design 2003
82.5 BM credits over 10 years old

DSST: 2012 -Geology 58; 2014 -Money and Banking 64, Ethics in America 465, Intro to Computing 474, Business Ethics & Society 453, Human Resource Management 64, Organizational Behavior 68, Management Information Systems 461
CLEP: 2013 -Sociology 58, US History I 65; 2014 Macroeconomics 71, Microeconomics 66, Principles of Management 72, Business Law 67
SAYLOR: 2014 -Principles of Marketing 80%, -Corporate Communication 74%
ALEKS: Introduction to Statistics 76% (23 hours study time over 5 days)
Empire State College PLA of Saylor Small Bus. Man. 4 Upper Level Credits Awarded
Straighterline: ACC I 90.1%, ACC II 82.2%
PennFoster -Strategic Management 93%, Financial Management 97%, Consumer Behavior 94%, Advertising 93%
TECEP using IC flashcards: Public Relations Thought and Practice 78%
TESC PLA 100
Thanks Zen! Are you applying for the September graduation as well? After these two PF courses I just have MIS and Ethics in America DSSTs left which I'm planning to take tomorrow and the 15th. I do also have 2 webinars remaining. My instructor said we were to email her for credit after completing the third webinar. Any hold ups in that process I need to be aware of?
Clep: Info Systems & Computer Applications, Humanities, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, A&I Lit, Marketing

Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, College Algebra/Trig, Pre-Calc, Business Statistics

Straighterline: Cultural Anthropology, Intro to Religion, Intro to Business, Principles of Management, Accounting I, Accounting II, Business Law, Sociology, Business Ethics, Organizational Behavior, Managerial Accounting, Financial Accounting, Business Communications, English Composition II

TEEX: Cyber Security for Everyone, Cyber Security for IT Professionals, Cyber Security for Business Professionals

DSST: Human Resource Management, Money and Banking, Management Information Systems, Ethics in America

As a final thought, when I spoke to the advisor, she said just make sure to fill out my application for graduation prior to July 1st, and make sure to list any outstanding credits that I'm waiting to have added to my transcript.

BSBA from TESC Sept 2014

AAS -Web Design 2003

DSST: 2012 -Geology 58; 2014 -Money and Banking 64, Ethics in America 465, Intro to Computing 474, Business Ethics & Society 453, Human Resource Management 64, Organizational Behavior 68, Management Information Systems 461
CLEP: 2013 -Sociology 58, US History I 65; 2014 Macroeconomics 71, Microeconomics 66, Principles of Management 72, Business Law 67
Empire State College PLA of Saylor Small Bus. Man. 4 Upper Level Credits Awarded
PennFoster -Strategic Management 93%, Financial Management 97%, Consumer Behavior 94%, Advertising 93%
TESC PLA 100
Just received my final grade for financial management. Turn around was four days.

That is super that you only have two more exams to go! Woohoo!:willynilly:

Yes I am hoping to graduate in September! Saturday I take my only TECEP - Public Relations and I'm doing a PLA100 course. I'm mostly playing the waiting game for 7 completed courses/exams to be added as completed to my academic evaluation as well as finish and add the TECEP and PLA100.

The instructor for Strategic Management is fantastic and extremely responsive. I believe she will have your course marked completed within 24 hours or less of finishing your final webinar.

punchyfacey Wrote:Thanks Zen! Are you applying for the September graduation as well? After these two PF courses I just have MIS and Ethics in America DSSTs left which I'm planning to take tomorrow and the 15th. I do also have 2 webinars remaining. My instructor said we were to email her for credit after completing the third webinar. Any hold ups in that process I need to be aware of?

BSBA from TESC Sept 2014

AAS -Web Design 2003

TESC PLA 100

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DSST Scoring Wait Time TestMan314 0 174 07-18-2024, 02:42 PM
Last Post: TestMan314
  Commencement Time Again Charles Fout 1 247 05-09-2024, 07:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Diné College: $55 Credit Hour, $660 Full Time (12+ credits) Ares 19 2,905 02-23-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question Should a 10-Point Grading Scale Be The Standard? Ares 6 1,745 02-07-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: ltw900rr
  Western Oregon University Adopts New Grading System LevelUP 13 1,367 02-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Average time to complete a Mechanical Engineering Degree soliloquy 8 11,709 08-14-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: soliloquy
  Why It's Time for Legacy College Admissions to Go LevelUP 0 444 05-09-2023, 09:15 AM
  7 Time-Management Tips for Online College Students LevelUP 0 594 02-08-2023, 04:34 PM
  Penn state's two law schools will be combined into a single law school Imbanewbie 0 612 12-01-2022, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Imbanewbie
  Which college would be your choice - balancing reputation/perception - cost - time esh 6 839 08-08-2022, 05:26 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77