Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penn Foster Financial Management
I just signed up for the above class and have access to ebook. what's a best way to finish this class in short time? any input is appreciated.
TESU - BSBA General Management (Completed !!)

WGU MBA - Journey Started for 2016 -2017 .
C200 Managing Organizations and Leading People (Complete 11/7/16)
C202 Managing Human Capital
C211 Global Economics for Managers
Exams can be previewed. Click on an exam, click preview then copy and paste it in word. Go through the book and find the answers and mark the correct answers for the exam. Next take the exam. If any answers are incorrect, mark them. All exams get a second retake. Use this as an opportunity to correct the answers you missed. If this is your first course, stop everything and fill out a proctor form and mail it in. Finals will not be shipped until PF receives a proctor form and all course work is completed. Do not take more than one course at a time. I made this mistake. Taking more than one course at a time screws up finals shipping out. Finals will not ship until ALL course work is done in ALL courses. PF will not ship out an individual final if enrolled in multiple courses at once. Discussion question are easy. Only 3-6 sentences are needed to get a P grade. The only thing that may take some time is the course project. Depending on the course some can be quickly done others take a few days. The other thing that takes time is just waiting on projects and finals to be graded. These are not graded by the same people. On top of this each instructor is different when grading. One instructor I had took two weeks to grade a project while the others just averaged four days. Give extra time if a project or final is turned in close to a holiday. Instructors get swapped with all the students turning in their projects all at once.
I appreciate your insight. Financial Management doesn't have proctored final so I am good for that. I will follow your advise on exams and preview them to get an idea.

To be clear, the preview is the actual exam. Multiple guess and the retake is the exact same questions. The final requires you to show some work. I took the clad last Tuesday and they graded it by Thursday. On Friday the calculator showed up.
Ellis
Download the study guide booklet, all the quizzes are in the guide. I would just mark the answers in the guide then log on and fill in the answers on the course page. You should also have access to the final exam download. You can get to work on it whenever you want, bit by bit or after completing the quizzes.

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
I used an online financial calculator, much easier than the one they send.
TESU BSBA General Mgmt 6/10/16 Wink
TESU: TECEP Public Relations Thought & Practice - 82
Penn Foster: Financial Mgmt 94, International Business 97, Strategic Mgmt 98, Corporate Finance 99, Consumer Behavior 95, Human Resource Mgmt 99
Saylor: Business Law & Ethics 82, Corporate Communication 76, Principles of Marketing 72
Sophia: Intro to Sociology 90, Conflict Resolution 87, Project Mgmt 88
Straighterline: Principles of Mgmt 94, Organizational Behavior 88, American Government 92
The Institutes: Ethics and the CPU Code of Professional Conduct (free 2 CR)

COSC - Associate of Science Honors General Studies 2014
COSC - Cornerstone - A
Straighterline: Into to Religions A, Business Ethics B, West. Civ. I B, Intro to Env. Science B
CLEP: A&I Literature - 69
I finished this course in less than week today - about 5 days but two of those I didn't do any thing so this class can easily be completed in two-to-three days if you are really committed. It is really nice format and easy to work through it. I emailed my non-proctored final today for grading. Extra cost is totally worth it and I enjoyed the course and learned quite a bit !! Oh..and also received a nice financial calculator.

Now I am thinking to do Strategic Management with Penn Foster.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI---Financial aid---??? midnite123 7 514 09-04-2024, 02:00 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  Google Project Management Cert? GoBroncos95 11 980 07-06-2024, 11:24 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Coming Soon: Free Diploma of HE in Tourism & Service Business Management (XAMK) sarahmac 2 1,482 05-27-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: mdn
  Project Management Training: ENEB, Google or others? JPN 9 2,832 12-08-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  TECEP Operations Management colinsr 4 731 10-09-2023, 11:06 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  7 Time-Management Tips for Online College Students LevelUP 0 607 02-08-2023, 04:34 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Degree choices. BA Supply chain management vs BLS with an MIS minor Schlafen 12 1,410 01-31-2023, 12:06 AM
Last Post: IReallyNeedADegree
  UMPI---Financial aid??? midnite123 4 916 01-15-2023, 04:00 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  Penn state's two law schools will be combined into a single law school Imbanewbie 0 619 12-01-2022, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Imbanewbie
  Financial Aid Conspiracy Alpha 5 1,335 10-07-2022, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Alpha