Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed the Humanties Clep thanks!
Hi all im a noob to posting although i have been lurking for a few weeks!
I was able to pass my Humanities Clep with a 53! Hey a Pass is a Pass and 6 credits toward my lower level credits Smile
I was really impressed with the flash cards here and how they helped me pass as I was only able to go through the questions once quickly the night before and did well enough to pass!

I have a question im deficient in 3 credits social science and 3 credits physical science lower leve. What would be your advice to take clep wise? I really do not want to pay or take those classes after im done with my upper level classes at UoP.
Any advice on any tests I can take for upper level at University of Phoenix?
I asked them about the MIS and they said it would duplicate a class i already passed Sad
Im trying to get done by May 2007!
AKay
AKay Wrote:I was able to pass my Humanities Clep with a 53! Hey a Pass is a Pass and 6 credits toward my lower level credits Smile
AKay

[SIZE="5"]
Congrats on passing!!!
[/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
AKay Wrote:Hi all im a noob to posting although i have been lurking for a few weeks!
I was able to pass my Humanities Clep with a 53! Hey a Pass is a Pass and 6 credits toward my lower level credits Smile
I was really impressed with the flash cards here and how they helped me pass as I was only able to go through the questions once quickly the night before and did well enough to pass!

I have a question im deficient in 3 credits social science and 3 credits physical science lower leve. What would be your advice to take clep wise? I really do not want to pay or take those classes after im done with my upper level classes at UoP.
Any advice on any tests I can take for upper level at University of Phoenix?
I asked them about the MIS and they said it would duplicate a class i already passed Sad
Im trying to get done by May 2007!
AKay

Hi Akay, congratulations on passing!

I don't know what your best bet for the physical science CLEP is. I do know that Intro. Soc. is a pretty easy way to pick up the 3 social science credits.

Onward,
Librevore
Kate
BS Psychology
Librevore's right,

Sociology is probably the easiest Social Science exam. Criminal Justice was a very straightforward DANTES exam. You'd have to check that your school will accept it, and that it falls under Social Science according to their policy.

If they will accept DANTES Environment & Humanity as a Natural Science, I would recommend it. It's not the easiest exam in the world, but it's totally passable using Instantcert.

Congrats on passing Humanities!
Snazzlefrag
My name is Rob

Total Credits: 142 (12 not used).
[SIZE=1]GPA: 4.0
[/SIZE]
Librevore Wrote:Hi Akay, congratulations on passing!

I don't know what your best bet for the physical science CLEP is. I do know that Intro. Soc. is a pretty easy way to pick up the 3 social science credits.

Onward,
Librevore

I concur, CLEP-Sociology is the ticket!
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
Sweet i registerd for that exam on the 11th!
I just really dont want to take a class for the physical science im deficient in Sad
I guess ill worry about it after the 11th and at least try to clep out of those credits first. the 60 bucks i might lose are alot cheaper then the 1400 for the class!!
AKay
AKay Wrote:Sweet i registerd for that exam on the 11th!
I just really dont want to take a class for the physical science im deficient in Sad
I guess ill worry about it after the 11th and at least try to clep out of those credits first. the 60 bucks i might lose are alot cheaper then the 1400 for the class!!
AKay

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]Sounds like a plan.

Biology wasn't too bad as it focused just on biology. Natural Sciences is made up of 5 different sciences - biology, chemistry, physics, geology, and astronomy.

If you can take both, take the biology clep first and get it down as the natural science exam is 50% biology.

GOOD LUCK!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 1,840 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  Kim did it after 4 tries! <baby bar passed> bjcheung77 9 1,700 04-23-2024, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 681 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 2,210 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket
  combine CLEP & ACTFL? defmo 5 1,056 08-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Prep for College Composition with Essay CLEP ? abs_co 3 1,829 11-11-2021, 07:39 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Passed the CISSP Exam jamshid666 5 2,064 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Passed the CHFI Exam jamshid666 9 1,790 07-17-2021, 06:40 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
Big Grin CLEP US HISTORY II Advice basol007 2 1,456 03-14-2021, 02:14 PM
Last Post: basol007
  need to find credits by testing like Clep - but Clep is not available where I live - esh 3 1,392 01-31-2021, 07:49 PM
Last Post: rachel83az