Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Education
Hello everyone! Guys, I plan to continue my education, but online. But I am very worried and full of doubts. Please share your experience. Thank you!
You can start with free self-paced courses and see how they suit you Smile

[-] The following 1 user Likes Ideas's post:
  • ctcarl
We don't need to share our experiences on this thread, because this forum has been around for many years, with all kind of people sharing their experiences. Just start reading, you'll find everything you need.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 2 users Like dfrecore's post:
  • NC Coach, ss20ts
Try some courses on Saylor Academy. They are free if you just want to earn certificates and see how you do. Some courses offer the option to pay to test for college credit too
MBA - JWMI (in progress)
BA - Edinboro University
Certificate, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation

LawShelf Affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Additional course free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview

ENEB Affiliate
MBA + Master:  https://go.hotmart.com/N92904319K?ap=12c8
MBA *or* Master:  https://go.hotmart.com/S92904390Y?ap=44dc
I'd started just reading the forum. There's hundreds of threads with people sharing their experiences. Figuring out which degree you want to complete tends to be the first step. There are several places to take courses once you've figured that out. I do recommend taking courses from a few different sources because you may find one style of learning better suits you than others.
(05-31-2021, 06:28 PM)Denise Winebrenner Wrote: Hello everyone! Guys, I plan to continue my education, but online. But I am very worried and full of doubts. Please share your experience. Thank you!

You certainly should read through as many threads as you can.  There is some fantastic information and advice embedded in them.  But perhaps you can say something specific about your worries and doubts.  Literally millions of students are taking online courses/degrees at this point.  Not every school is suitable for every student but beyond that, what are your concerns?
Fast Facts: Distance learning (80) (ed.gov)
It's best to take your time to read through the forum posts that interest you, you may want to do a search on whichever subjects that matter most to you. Another option is to take your time to review the wiki pages, if you need a plan of action or degree plan, there are plenty examples on the wiki as well. My suggestion is to start with the free courses for credit and then work on your Sophia.org courses for lower level credit.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LVN/LPN to RN - options for (mostly) online education? studyingfortests 18 2,006 09-13-2024, 02:30 AM
Last Post: AaronGibson
  Electronics degree online msa145 5 328 09-08-2024, 11:42 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Want to enroll/get an education ItinTech 11 565 08-25-2024, 12:19 AM
  AFFORDABLE ONLINE MBA OR MASTER DEGREE predetaron 9 974 08-07-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: cahyo_adi
  Master's degree after an online degree Sherwood 16 1,282 07-27-2024, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Tomas
  WGU Advice - Bachelor's or Master's in Education? nykorn 4 814 07-04-2024, 07:57 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  I want to take an Online Bachelor's Degree in the USA but I'm a Filipino notmiu 6 692 06-29-2024, 03:02 PM
  Tired of being bad at math and looking to enroll in online math classes for credit xor 13 1,611 06-20-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Ivo Lah
  Degree Planning Advice - 31, Norway, No Higher Education ASenna 46 4,337 05-25-2024, 03:21 PM
Last Post: ASenna
  online Physics with lab course recommendation EducationSeeker 8 596 05-22-2024, 09:18 PM
Last Post: EducationSeeker