Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help to plan out which CLEP should be my next..
Hi
I m confused as to which subject should i select to complete my credits..i have cleared the following:
College Algebra
College Mathematics
Biology
Natural sciences

I was preparing for Freshman college composition and was shooting for tommorow ,but i think i m not ready for it..
I wanted to know is there any subject which i could do by studying for only a few hours..easiest of the cleps..
Any guidance would be appreciated..
[SIZE="5"]Analyzing and Interpreting Literature. [SIZE="2"]I passed with zero prep. You just have to comprehend what you read and use a little common sense[/SIZE][/SIZE]
In analysing and interpretting literature , there is some poetry required ..
is it important for u to be a familiar reader?
I just dont like reading for hobby..so was afraid of this..
Any suggestions..
I hate reading. It wouldn't hurt to have that knowedge I am sure, but I promise I passed it cold.
I did not think A & I Lit was that easy, I think it all depends on what you are most comfortable with. I am a science person so I probably over anylized the lit.
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
chandnig Wrote:In analysing and interpretting literature , there is some poetry required ..
is it important for u to be a familiar reader?
I just dont like reading for hobby..so was afraid of this..
Any suggestions..
I took A & I Lit after taking the REA tests and memorizing some vocabulary. Honestly, I didn't need much of the vocabulary, and I thought beforehand that I would do terrible or make about a 50 (if that high), but I got a 60! I don't enjoy reading poetry, and struggle to analyze it, but I thought when I took the test (last October) that the questions were not difficult to understand. You don't have to be familiar with poetry, and I don't think you have to be the best analyzer. If you are worried, grab the REA study guide and do the practice exams. I only got a 50 the first time I took the REA test without study. Out of the tests I've taken, I would say A & I Lit was the easiest because I didn't really have to study for it.

Right now I'm studying for English Lit to take in February hopefully. I think it's a good one to tag onto A & I Lit, but you have to study authors and memorize a bit more.

Allison

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Degree plan help RajSingh 9 457 09-12-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: RajSingh
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 1,896 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  NA to RA Degree Plan Assistance McManus 8 2,614 01-29-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Advice Needed for School & Degree Plan diablo 8 975 01-04-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: allvia
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 692 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Supreme Court STRIKES DOWN Biden's $400 billion student loan forgiveness "plan" LevelUP 2 826 07-01-2023, 01:07 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Finlandia University - Plan didn't work...failed to save itself! bjcheung77 6 1,085 05-19-2023, 10:54 AM
Last Post: cardiacclep
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 2,225 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket
  combine CLEP & ACTFL? defmo 5 1,072 08-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  UMass Global plan expansion! bjcheung77 1 883 07-16-2022, 12:36 AM
Last Post: LevelUP