Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MAVERICKS coaches should be in jail for a very long time
Exclamation 
All of us living in North Korea right now vs. MAVERICKS | GAME 5

Don't blame me for the clickbait title; that's the actual title of the video.

So, is anyone keeping track of the NBA playoffs?

We have quite a few people on the forum from New York and Texas, and those teams are making a run in the playoffs.

Here are some of the storylines:
  • The #1 West team, the Oklahoma Thunder, is down 3-2 to the Mavericks.

• The Knicks are on the verge of making the conference finals.

• The defending champions, the Denver Nuggets, lost their first two games at home, rallied back to win three straight, and now we are heading to a Game 7.

Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
[Image: Forrest-Gump-meme.png]
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
NFL, NHL, anything happening there?
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
TIMBERWOLVES coaches should be arrested and thrown in prison vs. MAVERICKS

So it's the Mavs vs Celtics in the finals.

Update:

NBA:TIMBERWOLVES convicted of 34 felony counts of GAMBLING and DROP COVERAGE vs. MAVS

(05-18-2024, 05:38 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: NFL, NHL, anything happening there?

I don't follow the NHL.  For the NFL, I need to check for Taylor Swift updates.
OMG! Why does that guy have to scream??? I can’t hear people when they scream like that. It’s worse than nails on a chalkboard. My son is obsessed with all things related to NBA. I would bet he’d have some opinions about whatever this guy said. (I couldn’t listen for more than a few seconds - it literally made my ears hurt and my body cringe)
MBA - JWMI (in progress)
BA - Edinboro University
Certificate, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation

LawShelf Affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Additional course free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview

ENEB Affiliate
MBA + Master:  https://go.hotmart.com/N92904319K?ap=12c8
MBA *or* Master:  https://go.hotmart.com/S92904390Y?ap=44dc
(05-31-2024, 09:00 AM)Vle045 Wrote: OMG!   Why does that guy have to scream???   I can’t hear people when they scream like that.  It’s worse than nails on a chalkboard.  My son is obsessed with all things related to NBA.  I would bet he’d have some opinions about whatever this guy said.  (I couldn’t listen for more than a few seconds - it literally made my ears hurt and my body cringe)

I think this is what happens when an NBA 2K player starts a YouTube channel and thinks they're still in MyCareer mode.
(05-31-2024, 09:24 AM)LevelUP Wrote:
(05-31-2024, 09:00 AM)Vle045 Wrote: OMG!   Why does that guy have to scream???   I can’t hear people when they scream like that.  It’s worse than nails on a chalkboard.  My son is obsessed with all things related to NBA.  I would bet he’d have some opinions about whatever this guy said.  (I couldn’t listen for more than a few seconds - it literally made my ears hurt and my body cringe)

I think this is what happens when an NBA 2K player starts a YouTube channel and thinks they're still in MyCareer mode.

Bahahaha….  This is funny because my son is a big NBA fan BECAUSE he was first a gamer and started playing NBA 2K.  He is always screaming on his games and tells me it’s “normal”.  Dude, stop screaming.  It’s a video game, it’s not that serious. …..AND he wants to start a YouTube Channel.
MBA - JWMI (in progress)
BA - Edinboro University
Certificate, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation

LawShelf Affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Additional course free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview

ENEB Affiliate
MBA + Master:  https://go.hotmart.com/N92904319K?ap=12c8
MBA *or* Master:  https://go.hotmart.com/S92904390Y?ap=44dc
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vle045's post:
  • LevelUP
MAVERICKS coaches should be in jail for a very long time

When down 3-0, no team in NBA playoff history has ever come back to win the series, so it's over. 

North Korea IN 4.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Rule: Whoa, Canada | Real Time with Bill Maher LevelUP 3 493 04-14-2024, 10:56 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Lightbulb How to make screen time useful for kids? drArret8 2 615 01-03-2024, 05:32 AM
Last Post: gulshan212
  Advice needed, making time for uni work. Personherebb9 14 1,533 06-11-2023, 03:11 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Is Genocide Ok as Long as It Makes Everyone Happy? LevelUP 7 1,336 06-12-2022, 08:21 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Would you keep a part time job listed on your LinkedIn Vle045 3 1,190 04-26-2022, 11:23 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Full-time...to internship??? amaquiling 9 1,532 11-13-2020, 02:36 PM
Last Post: AwardTour
  10th Anniversary! (Wow, time flies!) bjcheung77 2 1,108 03-28-2020, 08:17 PM
Last Post: lacussucceed
  Commute to work - how long? cookderosa 9 2,083 01-16-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: burbuja0512
  Full-Time Work from home jobs? acamp 16 3,758 12-19-2018, 01:26 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Got free time? Ideas 6 1,893 11-08-2018, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Supermind