Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new hero!
Forget Aric Hall. I just found out about Roberto Miguel Rodriguez on the other forum. I don't even know where to begin to count his degrees. He has so many multiple majors and minors. Some interesting tidbits are that he has two master's in international relations, two master's in liberal studies plus another in liberal arts, and two master's in humanities. He even beats Michael Nicholson because he has multiple doctoral degrees.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertomrodriguez
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
That's an impressive collection. The more confusing part is why he includes degrees from the likes of Breyer state Univesity and other questionable sources? His credentials certainly didn't need the boost from these.

I'm not sure how he was allowed to complete so many degrees in the same subject areas. It looks like he has numerous degrees in Law and Agriculture. Is it possible to re-use graduate level credits that have already been rolled into a degree?
Currently studying for: Still deciding.

Done!
2020 - Harvard Extension School - ALM IT Management 
2019 - Harvard Extension School - Graduate Certificate Data Science
2018 - Harvard Extension School - Graduate Certificate Cyber Security
2016 - WGU - MBA Mgmt & Strategy
2015 - Thomas Edison State College - BSBA Marketing & CIS
mednat Wrote:That's an impressive collection. The more confusing part is why he includes degrees from the likes of Breyer state Univesity and other questionable sources? His credentials certainly didn't need the boost from these.

I'm not sure how he was allowed to complete so many degrees in the same subject areas. It looks like he has numerous degrees in Law and Agriculture. Is it possible to re-use graduate level credits that have already been rolled into a degree?

The policies differ by school, but I doubt he was able to transfer more than 6 or 9 credits in most cases. APUS and Excelsior accept 12-15 graduate transfer credits. Aric Hall has multiple associate's degrees in business and criminal justice. Michael Nicholson has multiple master's degrees in education. I don't know why someone would do this.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Roberto Miguel Rodriguez
President Proton Investments Incorporated

http://www.manta.com/c/mtbmrcg/proton-investments

All these degrees to be a real estate agent?
Maybe he just didn't share all of the school's he's attended.
MA in progress
Certificate in the Study of Capitalism - University of Arkansas
BS, Business  Administration - Ashworth College
Certificates in Accounting & Finance 
BA, Regents Bachelor of Arts - West Virginia University
AAS & AGS
Well if he's a real estate agent, maybe he was using perkins/stafford loan dollars to fund his real estate ventures.
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.
Prloko Wrote:Well if he's a real estate agent, maybe he was using perkins/stafford loan dollars to fund his real estate ventures.

Sounds really really smart.
MA in progress
AAS & AGS
videogamesrock Wrote:Sounds really really smart.
wink wink

Is that guy for real though? He has like a ton of degrees, many in the same exact subject. If he's not using it to fund something, then he has some serious esteem issues.
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.
Prloko Wrote:wink wink

Is that guy for real though? He has like a ton of degrees, many in the same exact subject. If he's not using it to fund something, then he has some serious esteem issues.

Or he's just bored and it's the only thing he has to strike conversation when he's not killing it in real estate!
MA in progress
AAS & AGS
sanantone Wrote:Forget Aric Hall. I just found out about Roberto Miguel Rodriguez on the other forum. I don't even know where to begin to count his degrees. He has so many multiple majors and minors. Some interesting tidbits are that he has two master's in international relations, two master's in liberal studies plus another in liberal arts, and two master's in humanities. He even beats Michael Nicholson because he has multiple doctoral degrees.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertomrodriguez

If being a "career student" were actually a thing, this guy would be ready for retirement.
[COLOR="#0000FF"] B.S. - COSC (December, 2013) :hurray:
20-Community College Courses (2004-2006)
80-Semester Hours at Western Governors University (2010-2012)
15-Charter Oak State College (2013)
12-CLEP
3-DSST
6-FEMA
If I can do it, ANYONE can do it![/COLOR]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Course Hero Alpha 5 1,084 08-19-2021, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Flelm
  Course hero membership... Worth it for SL final exams? onmygo 2 4,104 03-07-2020, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Lacedonia4
  From Zero To Hero fyzl 23 2,677 03-12-2014, 11:53 AM
Last Post: jmeitrem