Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
InformaConnect Masters Degrees
InformaConnect offers a range of masters degrees, Pg certificates, and PG diplomas in concert with universities in the UK:
https://informaconnect.com/digital-learning/

Offerings include: master’s degrees in criminal Justice/policing for $9,995 with Liverpool John Moores University. 

Masters degrees in taxation for $11,250 with Middlesex Univeristy. 

I had reviewed this website a few weeks ago and there were masters degrees (LLM’s) in law at reasonable prices along with master’s degree in maritime studies. These are not on the website now. Not sure if the partnership changed or perhaps these courses are not accepting applications at this time.
Master of Accountancy (taxation concentration), University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, in progress. 
Master of Business Administration (financial planning specialization), University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, in progress.

BA, UMPI.  Accounting major; Business Administration major/Management & Leadership concentration.  Awarded Dec. 2021.

In-person/B&M: BA (history, archaeology)
In-person/B&M: MA (American history)

Sophia: 15 courses (42hrs)
[-] The following 2 users Like freeloader's post:
  • Life_One, Messdiener
The maritime classes look interesting. If only I had unlimited time.
MBA, Walden University (In progress - 60% done)
2016 TESU, BA-LIBST, Emphases in Multimedia Comm./Human & Social Services
TESU TECEPS: Abnormal Psych PSY-350, Psych of Women PSY-270, Sales Mgmnt MAR-322, Advertising MAR-323, Marketing COM-210; Capstone w/ Ciacco
Other Sources: CLEP, Art Portfolio, 3 Comm. Colleges, 2 Art Colleges,  FEMA, AICPCU Ethics
That seems like a pretty good deal for a Masters! I'm not familiar with Liverpool John Moores University, would your Masters be from Liverpool John Moores University, or how would this work?
WGU BSCSIA (In progress starting Feb 1st 2019)  49/122 credit hours.
PierPont BOG A.A.S 2018

CompTIA A+,Sec+.
SL. Intro to Environmental Science, Intro to Biology.  6 Credit hours.
Brick and Mortar college's 50 RA credits.
Pierpont institutional credit  INFO 2207, INFO 2256, INFO 2305. 9 Credit hours.
Sophia.
 Developing Effective Teams, The Essentials of Managing Conflict. 2 Credit hours
The Institutes. 312N-H Ethics, 2 credit hours.
Brick and Mortar College. Eng 205 research writing, 3 credit hours.

CLEP. Information Systems, 3 Credit hours.
Stanford Online. America's Poverty and Inequality Course, Statement of accomplishment.  
(02-24-2023, 11:25 PM)Life_One Wrote: That seems like a pretty good deal for a Masters! I'm not familiar with Liverpool John Moores University, would your Masters be from Liverpool John Moores University, or how would this work?
I have done some research on the Middlesex degrees (really interested in the international tax law), but not on the Liverpool degrees. This is from Middlesex’s website:

These validated programmes were developed and are delivered and assessed by the Informa plc, awarded by and quality assured by Middlesex University.

https://www.mdx.ac.uk/business-and-partn...nforma-plc

I take that to mean that you would receive the appropriate masters/diploma/certificate from Middlesex University.  The thing I am curious about is how the transcript would work for degree evaluation purposes in the US or elsewhere.
Master of Accountancy (taxation concentration), University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, in progress. 
Master of Business Administration (financial planning specialization), University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, in progress.

BA, UMPI.  Accounting major; Business Administration major/Management & Leadership concentration.  Awarded Dec. 2021.

In-person/B&M: BA (history, archaeology)
In-person/B&M: MA (American history)

Sophia: 15 courses (42hrs)
[-] The following 1 user Likes freeloader's post:
  • Life_One
(02-25-2023, 08:41 AM)freeloader Wrote:
(02-24-2023, 11:25 PM)Life_One Wrote: That seems like a pretty good deal for a Masters! I'm not familiar with Liverpool John Moores University, would your Masters be from Liverpool John Moores University, or how would this work?
I have done some research on the Middlesex degrees (really interested in the international tax law), but not on the Liverpool degrees. This is from Middlesex’s website:

These validated programmes were developed and are delivered and assessed by the Informa plc, awarded by and quality assured by Middlesex University.

https://www.mdx.ac.uk/business-and-partn...nforma-plc

I take that to mean that you would receive the appropriate masters/diploma/certificate from Middlesex University.  The thing I am curious about is how the transcript would work for degree evaluation purposes in the US or elsewhere.

Thank you for the information, maybe I'll send off an e-mail and see how LJMU awards their degree's through this program, I'm curious about the transcript too! LMJU has a Masters in Intelligence that looks really cool, but I'm not sure how it would be accepted in the US as well. I'll send off an e-mail and let you know what they say!
WGU BSCSIA (In progress starting Feb 1st 2019)  49/122 credit hours.
PierPont BOG A.A.S 2018

CompTIA A+,Sec+.
SL. Intro to Environmental Science, Intro to Biology.  6 Credit hours.
Brick and Mortar college's 50 RA credits.
Pierpont institutional credit  INFO 2207, INFO 2256, INFO 2305. 9 Credit hours.
Sophia.
 Developing Effective Teams, The Essentials of Managing Conflict. 2 Credit hours
The Institutes. 312N-H Ethics, 2 credit hours.
Brick and Mortar College. Eng 205 research writing, 3 credit hours.

CLEP. Information Systems, 3 Credit hours.
Stanford Online. America's Poverty and Inequality Course, Statement of accomplishment.  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Augusta U Online - $7-8k Masters Degrees!!! Captainrekt000 24 2,125 10-24-2024, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Courcelles
  Free Spanish language college degrees UNAM SUAYED Avidreader 0 291 10-10-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  University of the Cumberlands - Masters in Data Science dleewo 0 204 10-09-2024, 10:07 AM
Last Post: dleewo
  "ACCREDITED CHEAPEST MASTERS" in the WORLD. +Online Degree Geonho Lee 21 3,172 09-29-2024, 11:00 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Kairos University Masters in Counseling Wnt2BLPC 10 1,792 09-28-2024, 09:57 PM
Last Post: ivanswk78
  UN Masters Degree online for <9K David1477 7 1,081 09-15-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Thoughts on LABASAD - Creative Online Masters - Escuela de Diseño Online magm 1 720 08-21-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  CU Boulder Masters on Coursera spohara 17 8,584 08-15-2024, 09:30 PM
Last Post: spohara
  georgia tech online masters crowbird 13 2,201 08-11-2024, 10:11 AM
Last Post: sarahmac
  Online Masters in Computer Science + thesis? swellguy 14 2,152 07-24-2024, 09:28 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77