Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liberty U MA History
I was able to get accepted easily into Liberty University for an MA in History. I have a BALS with plenty of history within my degree. So just and FYI TESU does not seem to have any issues with acceptance.
Our education has been used for years to travel the world within employment as an Expat. Pursue your dream, and never give up.
Studying Project Management, History, Business, Foreign languages, and culture. 
We post travel articles on my blog here. ExploreTraveler.com Also our Travel Vlog is here  ExploreTraveler Vlog
TESU BALS History Completion 9 CR Remaining & Dual Major BA.LSGM 2023 12 CR remaining
TESU BALS Social Sciences Confirmed 2019
UAF Foreign Languages German 2019 Finished 
City of Ur - 2019 Capstone is here
[-] The following 1 user Likes vetvso's post:
  • Leedeedee
(12-16-2021, 02:32 AM)vetvso Wrote: I was able to get accepted easily into Liberty University for an MA in History. I have a BALS with plenty of history within my degree. So just and FYI TESU does not seem to have any issues with acceptance.

TESU is regionally accredited and a public university there should not be any issues as long as you meet the general Liberty University admission requirements. 
Now if it was a for-profit college or Nationally accredited maybe they will look twice at your credentials otherwise the program must fulfill enrollment. Not sure how many people would specifically apply to LU MA in History as I would imagine it is not the most popular and in-demand program in the school.
Degrees In Progress:
EVMS Doctor of Health Science
Completed Degrees:
Doctor of Healthcare Administration Dec 2021 
Masters of Business Administration July 2022
Masters of Public Administration '19
Masters of Arts in Urban Affairs '17
Masters of Arts in Criminal Justice '16
Bachelors of Science in Police Studies '14
Advanced Graduate Certificate in Criminal Investigations '15
Liberty, SNHU, WGU, and the for profits, etc are very accommodating when it comes to "requirements", as long as you have the prerequisites of the Masters covered, you have a very good chance of getting into their programs. Furthermore, the degrees and/or programs that they offer do not have competitive or selective admissions... only a few are rejected, if any.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • newdegree
(12-16-2021, 02:32 AM)vetvso Wrote: I was able to get accepted easily into Liberty University for an MA in History. I have a BALS with plenty of history within my degree. So just and FYI TESU does not seem to have any issues with acceptance.

Congrats! 

If you're applying to any other grad programs before you make your decision, you might also consider Pittsburg State University. Their MA in History costs $371 per credit hour for a total of $11,130 - $12,243, depending on whether you decide to do a thesis or additional coursework. 

https://pittstate.edu/academics/academic...yyEALw_wcB
Liberty will accept up to 50% of most of their Masters in transfer credit. And they even accept Nationally Accredited grad credits. Could be opportunities to save some more money there.

On a side note, I'd inquired about some things a couple months back and asked Liberty if they considered Coast Guard Auxiliary to qualify for their First Responder Discount, and they said yes it counts. (In my experience, most don't even though we do disaster response and rescue operations.) So for anybody who volunteers in the Aux, that could be useful info.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions for UofPeople and Liberty University graduates Randyb100 9 1,606 02-20-2024, 06:06 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  ASU vs Liberty - For MS in BIOLOGY NewatTESU 15 1,694 10-05-2022, 10:44 PM
Last Post: NewatTESU
  Thoughts and Opinions on PhD in Bible Exposition from Liberty University isaachunter 18 6,314 08-06-2022, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Sagan
  Cheapest Online History Masters Programs... am I missing any? npk32 19 6,866 06-24-2021, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Liberty University - Masters ? acamp 9 2,012 04-07-2021, 12:31 PM
Last Post: newdegree
  Is there a competency-based Masters in History or similar degree? Pelican 9 2,011 01-17-2021, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  NationsU to Liberty RoyalSpade 3 1,542 01-02-2021, 07:51 PM
Last Post: novamonday
  master classes transferable to Liberty University its4natalie 1 934 08-14-2020, 03:10 PM
Last Post: videogamesrock
  Liberty PLA for Grad School videogamesrock 1 1,057 10-04-2018, 12:45 PM
Last Post: videogamesrock
  Liberty.edu and Teach grant smaddux 1 1,052 08-08-2018, 07:56 PM
Last Post: eriehiker