Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last SL question from me
So I possibly made a huge error. I was rushing through the 4 English Comp II parapets I needed to turn in to finish Comp II before my subscription expired tomorrow. I accidentally however turned in a saved copy for the Evaluation paper that just had my heading including name and class at the top. Now it seems I can't retract it and turn in the correct paper and since my subscription expires tomorrrow it might be to late to do anything about it. Is there any chance SL might look favorably upon me and not charge me another month and let me submit the paper anyway for grading?
Create a support ticket even when your course is in for grading, they can remove the submission for you. You can resubmit if the account hasn't expired yet. I would call them for their suggestions.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Seems like it won't be a problem as they took the paper that only had my name on it and graded it as a 0, still giving me a pass for the class. This is great news as it makes a total of 18 credits in one month completed. Thanks again for all the help and answers to my endless questions.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tsimmns's post:
  • cookderosa
It won't really matter what score you have, as long as that course shows in the "Completed" side AND it does show you your Final percentage in the course.
Otherwise, it won't be added to your transcript when you send it in, for example, if it says "contact adviser" - it'll be grey out when you send the transcript.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
How should I go about requesting a zero on an assignment? I have enough points to pass the class and I need to request a transcript tomorrow - I was thinking it would be quicker for me to submit a support ticket and "ask" to be marked with a zero, then it would for me to submit a blank paper and risk it waiting in the "queue" for a while.
WGU - BS Business, HR - Completed September 2017
WGU - MS, Management & Leadership - Started February 2018
It appears my earlier post was wrong. Early this morning I was showing a final grade, but after logging back in I had the "contact advisor for grade" message where the final grade went. After a quick email back and forth with Jenn, she said I needed to submit the paper and that they would unlock the portion I needed so I could. All this without having to renew the membership for another month. I will say that SL has some of the best customer service I have ever encountered.
I'm so happy for you! Yes their customer service has been great for me too. They allowed me to exchange a course I didn't want, for 'store credit' so i could get something else.

Mab81 Wrote:I'm so happy for you! Yes their customer service has been great for me too. They allowed me to exchange a course I didn't want, for 'store credit' so i could get something else.

They don't really limit this either. I "exchanged" 4 different courses in the span of a month, no questions asked.
WGU - BS Business, HR - Completed September 2017
WGU - MS, Management & Leadership - Started February 2018

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have a question Uplive 1 235 08-29-2024, 09:42 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Question re: Straighterline ACC150 ExcellentPhoto 3 315 08-16-2024, 11:49 AM
  Study.com Membership Pause Question mysonx3 8 5,167 06-28-2024, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Amiiinnaaaaa
  Sophia Spanish Touchstone Question JohnD 2 582 04-03-2024, 11:26 PM
  Question Promo Codes, SL vs Sophia Breaachh 11 1,176 02-11-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Breaachh
  Basic Question About Sophia Touchstones RachelB 10 2,603 10-09-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Google IT Support - course question and ACE rvm 2 1,108 01-29-2023, 05:08 PM
Last Post: rvm
  SDC BIO 101 - question on Labster Mr T 5 795 01-03-2023, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Mr T
  Study.com question - Biology 101L: Intro to Biology with Lab Mr T 6 1,825 12-31-2022, 05:27 PM
  Question re: SDC Computer Science 204 - Database Programming raekwon 6 2,034 11-25-2022, 11:51 AM