Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instantcert dsst ethics in America
I took the exam objectives and used them to compile a set of Wikipedia links, which I posted here:

http://www.degreeforum.net/military-disc...ica-2.html
63 CLEP Sociology
75 CLEP U.S. History II
63 CLEP College Algebra
70 CLEP Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
68 DSST Technical Writing
72 CLEP U.S. History I
77 CLEP College Mathematics
470 DSST Statistics
53 CLEP College Composition
73 CLEP Biology
54 CLEP Chemistry
77 CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications
I just took this exam tonight and passed with a score of 448. Not sure what that equates to in a grade but am glad I don't have to take it again. I studied using the Ethics Guide for Dummies, The DSST Exam Book and the also went online to a site Error and took the practice tests. There was a lot of material and the exam really did not seem to mimick any of the test questions but I did not feel that the flashcards were all that relevant to the subject matter either. Good Luck.
njripperger Wrote:I'm not sure how this works, but I have attempted to attach my notes for Ethics in America. I used these notes and IC and passed the test with a 451.

Thanks so much! I'm also taking this one and this really helps!
Denise

MS - Management and Leadership, WGU 2022
BS - Liberal Arts - Depths in Healthcare and Psychology, Excelsior College 2014
Certificate - Workers Comp Admin, UC Davis Extension, 1995
AA - Licensed Vocational Nursing and Selected Studies, Mesa College 1989
Certificate - Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN), Mesa College 1977

Also, someday maybe a MS in Forensic Psychology, just for fun.   Oh, and a BS in Animal Behavior.  And, maybe when I'm 85 a PhD in something fun.

I am so happy that in the name of gratitude I have to post my experience. I became a member of instantcert.com not even 35 days ago and so far I passed two DSST's in less than a month, Astronomy and Ethics in America. It does not take a lot for some people to realize that English is not my first language, but please bare with me as I'm typing.

The first one "Astronomy" was very interested since I am a person that does not believe we are alone in the universe and curiosity was my motivation. I click the submit answer button twice to avoid filling the question and just read one section out a time. Once I finished all the subjects usually in 2 days,I started again and 3 days latter took it and passed it.

The second one "Ethics in America" was the hardest one, I tough i flunk it beyond comparison. To my surprise, I pass it with a 425 and the minimun was 400. There is so much into this subject that is not even funny, took me 3 weeks reading the 9 chapters and falling asleep every time I try. Besides the fact that is boring and dry, is just alot of info to conceive and lots of people and theories and ethical approaches and random names to remember, it is just claustrophobic, but if I passed anyone can. I Just remember to look at this personalities Ex; Mr. Mill and Kants and associate them with colors or attitudes, eliminate the two least likely answers in each question and go with your gut feelings. But this website is definitely have good and factual info that will get you by. Just don't get confi and hit it hard one day at a time.

Good Luck everyone!!!
Hello everyone. I need to take ethics in America DSST test soon. I just signed up for instacert & I am hoping it is worth my money. This subject is very hard for me. I just can't grasp the information. Maybe it is because it is boring. I have passed World Religions DSST without instacert. I thought it was challenging, but scored a 445 on it. Anymore advise or expirience from those who have taken the ethics test will be appretiated.

Thank you!
Jennifer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DSST Scoring Wait Time TestMan314 0 175 07-18-2024, 02:42 PM
Last Post: TestMan314
  DSST practice Exams for BUS LAW II? doloresramirez 6 457 05-06-2024, 02:38 AM
Last Post: doloresramirez
  A neuroscientist explains why stupidity is an existential threat to America bjcheung77 0 488 04-07-2024, 12:45 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Newsweek: America's Top Online Colleges 2024 Ares 6 923 02-14-2024, 06:48 AM
Last Post: ltw900rr
  TECEP Environmental Ethics dbwdb 1 809 11-01-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: SpeedDemon
  Education Is Now America’s Great Divide LevelUP 2 540 10-06-2023, 02:50 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Books that Shaped America Charles Fout 2 438 09-24-2023, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Art of the Western World, Has anyone taken the DSST? jessjoy23 26 7,057 02-13-2023, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Danielcraig007
  Quick/cheap option for Ethics? Insert Name 4 915 07-22-2022, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Jennr2z
  How America Pays For College Alpha 0 747 11-24-2021, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Alpha