Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I am correct....
I spent my weekend looking up info on completing my CCAF. I need 26 credits to get that degree. If I am correct I can subtract 2 exams from my list. So I am going to change the order of the subjects I will study. I was studying Bus Law and I found out I might not need it!!! I am in the Military and the CLEP and DSST exams are free. I invested my time studying that exam. I should review a little more and test Bus Law tuesday. ( I am so not ready!) Here's my little issue. I need 5 credits for my program electives. According to a few websites that I googled this weekend, I can CLEP Humanities and College Math and roll the extra 6 credits into the program electives. If that is true, NO BIOLOGY or NATURAL SCIENCE!!!! That would be so awesome!!!!! I reviewed the practice CLEP for those 2 and freaked out. There will be no way in .... I can pass that. I would have to take 2 more classes at my local community college (where i am currently taking my speech:mad: ). Someone please tell me that I am correct!! Its a 3 day weekend and I spent time with this and studying a CLEP i might not need. :o I need a little good news!

Humanities here I come! :p
Hi Hon !

Looks like you are from Merlin, aroun Balmer ?

I got youz lil bit good newz there...

Instead of taking Humanities, take the A&I Lit test..You cant really study for it but most people seem to be able to pass it, it qualifies under the list on your other posting as Humanities credit. I took the Humanities test also which took me a good 3 weeks to study for. At the worst,since you test for free, take the A&I test, if you pass great you saved 3 weeks and you only owe me a Nasty Boh and a tour of the Bromo Seltzer tower, if you fail, you can always spend the 3 weeks and do the Humanities. Look at the specific exam feedback section for what people have said after the test.

Also you may want to make a post with the degree requirements and what you have fulfilled so people can make suggestions to fill things in, I caught this by looking at that pdf. It would be well worth your time.

Blitz
I am from Glen Burnie, MD.

I will test the literature!!! thanx! I need every little tip!
I would try the A&I Literature first and then Humanities route mentioned above. Humanities isn't really all that bad, but it's a huge monster that covers alot. Good Luck!
[COLOR="DimGray"]Intro to World Religions 68
Social Science and History 60
Principles of Statistics 60
Western Civilization I 58
Intro to Sociology 55
Astronomy 54
Technical Writing 54
Humanities 50
College Composition 50[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"]C Programming - C
Electronic Instrumentation and Control - A
War and American Society - A
International Economics - A
Calculus II - B[/COLOR]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moved to correct forum Kelly Green 0 790 09-24-2018, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  Need Help in planning correct CLEP / DSST / Study.com etc. courses amit 14 1,624 05-16-2016, 04:15 PM
Last Post: amit
  IC flashcards - No indication for correct answers? dmdclep 1 755 04-06-2016, 07:08 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Penn Foster courses are P/F on the ACE transcript, correct? dfrecore 4 812 03-04-2016, 02:29 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Am I correct that no IT program (Associates or BS/BA) can be tested out of? librestudent 6 649 11-06-2014, 11:36 AM
Last Post: CISbender
  ALEKS not giving me credit for correct answers?? Can219 5 2,070 12-18-2012, 09:56 PM
Last Post: BrandeX
  percentage of correct answers to pass tests? Rgold10 6 1,568 08-04-2011, 04:55 PM
Last Post: dcan
  Why is the correct answer marked wrong ??? sawdust 2 979 10-21-2008, 05:53 PM
Last Post: CLEP101
  # of correct answers/College Mathematics dhenrynj 1 955 04-02-2008, 10:02 AM
Last Post: ShotoJuku